Football

I find it incredulous that the new owner has so little gumption that he even suggests this.

It’s not like Coleman was seen Wearside’s answer to Pep, was it

Shame.:pensive:
Was my favourite player - a scorer of great goals.:+1:

A shame indeed. I know nothing of him, whether he’s been down the bookies every morning or been tighter with a ducks arse … but I’ve often thought that i wouldn’t hurt the clubs to help out the players buy buying them from them, and put them on display in the club

1 Like

Pelligrini in 6 months time: “No amount of money is worth this shit”.

3 Likes

They had to pay him top dollar to go there, nobody in their right mind would go for any other reason.

No manager in the last 30 years has got the team to play the “West 'am Way”, you can’t in the Premier League without top players like City. Agent Moyes is about thier level.

Sullivan is a cunt of the highest order. All his crap about how he is going to take a back seat and employ a director of football etc, etc and the first pic we see of the new manager is in Sullivan’s hideous palace, shaking hands with the berk, sitting down so he doesnt look like a fucking midget!

As long as he is there it will be about him and his fucking shower. :nauseated_face:

The season they had Payet there actually wanting to play they looked pretty good. Interesting to see that Payet’s form has fallen so far he doesn’t even make the French world cup squad now. (along with Benzema, Martial & a few others who could form a pretty serious team)

What a squad France have got!

Deschamp said it was because he was injured in the UEFA Cup final.

He’s not bankrupt, though clearly not loaded either, and want’s to give the money (£100-150k estimate) to help his kids on to the property ladder.
Some bang average players take that home in a week these days :pensive:

Can’t say Pellegrini impressed me at City though he wasn’t a cunt like most of the top managers.

Nothing impresses you, you miserable cunt.

4 Likes

Love you too.:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Change the record once in a while, I dare you.

So your manager is a cunt by your definition.

I know that replica kits are frowned upon when worn by tubby middle aged males and rightly so , but for the first time in years I may be parting with cash to buy our home kit.
The little un has been getting them for the last two birthdays.

Obviously it’s the BEST kit in the land !

2 Likes

In 3 seasons at City he won the league once & the league cup twice & all without being an insufferable cunt. Not a bad effort.

1 Like

Should of hired Warwick Davis

1 Like

“Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies?” :joy:

1 Like

Christ, is it Saturday yet?

1 Like

I think you’ll find it’s pasties :wink: