General election 8th June

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19511522_10154415306767315_3223660414700219615_n.jpg?oh=6a9df5960001fba4fd5bad483b1b16d2&oe=59C8FDDA

8 Likes

8 Likes

Ha! Brilliant

I’m told they are no longer playing ‘Making Your Mind Up’ (or was that ‘Making Your Min DUP’?) as they cannot decide on much.

2 Likes

The removal of skirts would burn my eyes forever I reckon.

1 Like

Not enough eye-bleach on the planet to remove that image.

Oh… I don’t know, imagine Amber in a latex nuns outfit :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You’ve just given the Photoshop users a way in :grin:

1 Like

Even the fucking robots chundering at the though.

5 Likes

Mmmmmm mmmmm yes trample on my human rights mmmm :nauseated_face:

1 Like

As if she has any choice about when she is chucked out on the bones of her arse by her fellow members of cabinet. However, pretending she does, I’ll give her a strong and stable six weeks given her track record on sticking to her guns.

Is Rees-mogadon putting himself in the running?

Would be nice to see what Victorian Britain was like I suppose

We are more likely to find out what it was like to live in Scotland or Wales when Edward Longshanks was on the throne than learn about Victorian conditions if Sixtus’ Dad gets the gig.

“Te futueo et caballum tuum” as he might say, or even “Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.”

Why nine?

Read your Catullus :crazy_face:.

I’ll get on it

1 Like

Mrs May was also asked by Channel 4 News in Germany whether critics misunderstood her when they call her robotic and heartless.

She said: “I think what’s important is that we get on with the job and getting on with the job is about delivering for people.”

6 Likes

There’s no hope for her. Take her out the back and stick her on slaughterhouse CCTV. At least provide a few people with a moment of of joy.