General election 8th June

Harsh but fair really.

3 Likes

Labour are diluting the vote.

Abbot is as thick as mince, but with an arrogant air of self importance. Her condescending tone doesnā€™t help her either, more suited to a playschool than parliament. How on earth she manages to get elected is beyond me.

8 Likes

One of the most irritating and under equipped politicians going.

Fuck, that puts Mrs May on the level of tripe and Jezza Hunt somewhere below suetā€¦

Actually catagorising the current lot as meat product is apt:

Corbyn: roadkill
BoJo: Pigā€™s arse

etc etcā€¦

3 Likes

She is active and popular in her constituency :grinning:
She is definitely back bench material only though.
Donā€™t forget for Every Diane Abbot, there is aā€¦
and some

They just donā€™t learn do they. Know the figures beforehand and donā€™t be filmed eating anything, ever.

Never work with children or animals.
Never compare anyone or anything to Hitler or the Nazis.
Never ask a question to which you donā€™t know the answer ā€¦

Practice getting out of a car in a short skirt (Farage never got the hang of that).

VB

Has Ken chipped in yet?

Livingstone or Clarke ?

VB

Either would do. Although you have to catch Clarke off guard to find out what he thinks. Kenā€™s a blurter.

I still havenā€™t worked out if this was deliberate or accidental

and blow me if she hasnā€™t just re-quoted it in the context of Juncker.

VB

I should have thought that was a minimum requirement for an elected MP. No?

1 Like

She has! Remarkable.

I almost spat out my Malbec when I heard the BBC news presenter say so. Does this mean Brexit negotiations by proxy via European and British media. Childish silliness from both sides.

You two close then ?

5 Likes

Gobble away if you thought it. I doubt heā€™s dark and fruity.

Same as that Mark.

Goes against every grain but no other option.

The fact that reasonable left-leaning slaughtermen are seriously considering voting for a minority interest party led by a deluded, superstitious, homophobic evangelical speaks volumes about the state of the Labour party.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll probably end up doing the same. While holding my nose. I mentally vowed never to vote for them again, but there may be a real chance of removing our incumbent Tory, give how remain St Albans is.

Iā€™ll definitely be voting Lib Dem. Small majority last time here, but kept the SNP out :+1:

1 Like