General election 8th June

Quick off the mark

VB

4 Likes

Wonder how long before the election Putin will fix the winner.

1 Like

interestingly Chuka is 6th on my list of matches. T Blair is no 1.

I found it amusing that she told the Scot Nats that now was completely the wrong time to arrange a referendum (but sheā€™s quite happy to have them arrange a general election!)

That she has blamed the Lords, the Lib Dems & Labour for impeding the passage of the Brexit bill when in fact they havenā€™t at all.

And also that she has stated over & over that she wouldnā€™t call an early election yet there she goes doing just that.

Itā€™s the shameless pretence that sheā€™s doing it for any reason other than the real reason (political expediency) that sticks in the throat. If she were honest & just said theyā€™re doing it because theyā€™ll win comfortably thatā€™d be far less offensive.

9 Likes

Craw.

Itā€™s really not amusing. Itā€™s shameless hypocrisy on an epic scale. Sadly I expect she will go on to prove that being a glib lying cunt is no impediment to electoral success in middle England.

2 Likes

I am Caroline Lucas

Your position is Liberty Left
You are a 97% match with Caroline Lucas.

GREENS
Caroline Lucas
79% LIBERTY
97% LEFT
REMAIN

You
75% LIBERTY
96% LEFT
REMAIN

1 Like

Twas ever thus

3 Likes

I am most like Philip Hammond.:open_mouth:

I am expecting the banhammer at any moment.:laughing:

Haha, this is just perfection.

1 Like

Meh, just fucking meh.

Politiciansā€¦ Whoā€™d a thunk it?

Womanā€™s prerogative ainā€™t it.:roll_eyes:

Meh to that too, although it is obviously the correct response. Iā€™m going to chuck BoJo email and offer to paint ā€˜BoJo is not a lying cuntā€™ in eight foot high letters on the side of a coach. It seems people will believe anything that is written on the side of a coachā€¦

Good school prefect. Never Headmistress.

Unless we live within culture of not growing leaders up.

Not a chance with Corbyn in charge, heā€™s more brexit than UKIP.

Might be a good gamble for the LDā€™s though, I reckon thereā€™s more wanting to remain now. Only problem is a low turnout with the young as the old cunt vote is mainly leave.

2 Likes

I reckon that the only hope that the Brexin voters have is to vote Labour en masse. If Corbyn promises Brexit he is almost guaranteed to accidentally deliver Bremain as he is beyond useless.

On the other hand, a vote for the Tories is likely to deliver penury and servitude for the masses if the last two governments are anything to go by. I wonder who has promised Rupert the Sky deal for positive coverageā€¦

1 Like

Holy fuck sticks Iā€™m a Krankie :slight_smile:

3 Likes

99% match as well.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Iā€™m a 96% match with Tim Farron :thinking:

Methinks this crowdpac thing is utter bollocksā€¦