Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

This was posted on a group on facebook but too good not to share for it’s sheer fuckwittery

4 Likes

another bit of quality driving

Stylish…

Last night @coco unveiled a new way to park like a cunt. Park as far away from the cinema entrance as you can, despite there being many visible spaces much nearer and still really wide so you don’t have to try hard to park. Then when you emerge from the film, you get gently moistened as it’s started to rain.

3 Likes

Surprised that it wasn’t an Astra but then an Astra would likely have passed right through the cottage a little further off the ground.

1 Like

Don’t you usually do the driving Adam? :grinning:

1 Like

Unless he wants a ride in the Porker.

He’s not been in it. Chicken.

I did drive into a house in the early 90s. Luckily no one was hurt,but the woman who was sitting in the front room was expectedly very shaken

Or, alternatively, a very sensible man :grin:

1 Like

This is @coco 's favourite :nauseated_face:

http://www.hertsad.co.uk/news/court-watch/st-albans-chicken-restaurant-owner-appeals-against-fine-for-food-hygiene-offences-1-5231812

1 Like

Neither have I :angry:

I have

:sunglasses:

are these the peril-sensitive glasses? :grinning:

No peril, just exhilaration

Lucky man! Looks as if there’s a queue forming

Indeed. I don’t know where that car sits on any Porsche scale of mentalness but it was certainly hairy enough for me!

Fingers firmly crossed they never give him the turbo version ! Joking apart though, it is an epic car, and was a real treat to go out for a drive :grinning:

Particularly special effort from a lorry on Monday at South Ruislip.

It had actually smacked the first bridge before can opening there.

2 Likes