Doh, yes thanks it's the 26th, you get a free bacon sarnie if you turn up, for your eagle eyes!
Here's the details.....
A reminder we're meeting for brekkie on the 26th Feb at The Fairmile Pub, Portsmouth Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 1BW
Plan is to meet at 9:00am, have some food food and some chat.
Trip to Mercedes Benz World
Those who want to can then convoy to Mercedes Benz World, likely leaving the Fairmile sometime around 10:00 am ish, depending on the chat.
MB World opens at 11:00 am on a Sunday so that's plenty of time to get lost, get there, get parked and so on.
Brooklands Dr, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Optional - Mercedes Benz Driving Experience
For those who want to do one of the Driving Experience options don't forget to book Very Happy
But that is optional and Mercedes Benz World will be enough for some people Thumb
Here's the rogues gallery of attendees so far. If you're new or unfamiliar with anyone on the list please don't be put off as all are made welcome Thumb
Similarly if you just want to come for the brekkie, chat but not MB World / Experience that's okay too Grin
- New997buyer (formerly known as New996buyer but always known as Paul)
- MJA911 (Michael)
- Pickse (Steve)
- FRP (Faried)
- KMA880 (Kashif) tentative and most likely in a VW or Merc
- Mr Pub (Chris)
- s2000db (Dana)
- AdeD (Adrian) I'll be joining for the meet and drive to Brooklands but i'm on another visit to Goodwood that day also.
- JRS (James)
- Sid Spanner (aka, er, Sid!)
- 911tom (911 - tom) hopefully I'll be in the 911!
- LoFi (Pies)
- Spiderlane (Peter Parker)
Oh and I'm rubbish at directions so a volunteer to lead the convoy on the day will be required thumbsup