Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Yep, mine has the Calvins and silver AN RCA connectors etc., and dual mono psu built by SQ2… Who’s building yours? Presume you’ve seen the huge thread on PFM? Micky Ricky bought his after hearing mine. There was one for sale abroad on AoS recently also.

SQ building.

The one for sale abroad I asked about… that’s on its way to someone who I’m sure most here know :smirk:. Micky is not far removed again…

My enquiry led to the offer of a full parts and boards kit. Simon is sorting the rest.
The extra for the Vishay was to avoid always wondering… upgraditis.

1 Like

Well you’re in good hands with Simon, biggest problem now will be cases. I have mine in 4 Naim style shoe boxes but they are no longer available. A double box version with some nice Pessante cases would be very nice.

Double box modus shop cases. On order…

1 Like

Its coming my way, slumming it without Calvins, but 2 shoebox’s instead of 4 makes siting easier.

3 Likes

:cat2: out of :briefcase:

Ian had you rumbled from the sale thread on PFM.
Blame it all on Micky :+1:

1 Like

You’ve done well there Mark. Calvin’s can easily be added later if needed. Lovely cases with that amp as well, not your usual black or silver boxes which is a plus.

3 Likes

The good news is, I’ve kicked the record buying habit :grinning:

The not so good news is …

8 Likes

Not arrived yet but finally fulfilling the TD124 wish, managed to find a cheap plinth for £160 which should see me good for a while.

13 Likes

Nice. A classic deck.

I like AT carts…
IMG_4222 by mark leatherland, on Flickr

37E with ruby cantilever.

7 Likes

got some nice little b&w 602 s3 sounding pretty good with some trentemoller , quite good in fact

1 Like

Awww, you like everything. You would even like a MF A3CD player or Focal speakers. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

and what exactly is wrong with the Focal CD player ?

I think you mean Musical Fidelity (MF), it’s the worst CD player I have ever owned, I felt very guilty selling it to somebody. Who ever you were I am sorry.

1 Like

No you’re not. MF fans are MF fans, leave them to it.

I still own a MF A170 power amp, it’s been re-capped with decent caps mind.

I’ve had 1SCs for over 10 years now and no plans to change. Found the correct stands for them were made just around the corner from me here in Lancashire so saved a bunch on postage and branding. the factory sold me a pair unbadged from the tradesman’s entrance :slight_smile:

Mmmm… tradesman’s entrance…

2 Likes

24 Likes