Should have been given a medal, not fire thread

1 Like

Sorry, I assumed everyone knew the full story.

They arranged a vegan meal, which was provided as requested.

One of the guests got all twatty and demanded a margarita pizza, and in the end they got one. Which seems to me to be exactly what they asked for.

1 Like

Since when has the full story, the facts, or the truth been of interest to anyone here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Have you spent the afternoon in the pub? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So one pizza was “spiked” with real cheese :roll_eyes: ffs I was expecting a 16oz rib-eye disguised as a lettuce leaf or something…

10 Likes

Lard instead of tofu. Tastiest tofu ever! :grinning:

Spiked with cheese = fake news. Nothing to see here.

There’s no such thing as vegan cheese.

There’s actual cheese, made from milk, or manky vegan ‘not cheese’ horror made from fuck knows what.

2 Likes

When’s there’s something so lovely as cheese why would you not want the real thing?

1 Like

Slippery slope Wayne …

VB

3 Likes

She said she put mozzarella on the annoying twats pizza. It was probably just snot.

I still don’t understand the issue. If the “vegan” wanted a pizza, surely you say that they can either have it without cheese, or with a non-vegan cheese. They can make up their mind accordingly (assuming you don’t have vegan mozzarella). This is pretty basic in customer service.

As above, this is not an actual thing.

2 Likes

If a vegan orders a margarita (which was not marked as vegan on the menu ) then it should be no surprise that it isn’t vegan. Because mozzarella.

3 Likes

More fat than normal mozzarella. Mmmmm…

Vegans usually struggle to get enough fat, so it’s not really a problem

Adding cheese doesn’t really warrant death threats.

A nice steak tartare would have sent a stronger message.

6 Likes

Weren’t the threats the result of her bragging about it on fuckface Book. This is the really stupid part, silly twat should have known it would go bad.

3 Likes

Monumental stupidity.

1 Like

No. It’s not mozzarella. Because Mozzarella is cheese, which this isn’t.

2 Likes