Slaughterhouse

Got man flu. Feels like I’m going to die of it. :sneezing_face:

And there’s 1200 volts inside them.

VB

Jeez, 2 tarts in one night

It’s getting like Mr Kipling’s in here

3 Likes

I was teasing, but have a ‘Man the fuck up’ instead. It could have been something serious like a bee sting. That would have been extremely hurty and guaranteed to generate no sympathy at all.

:grin:

1 Like

I’ll tell you what hurts…being stung on you eyelid by a wasp…

You blinked first then?

:scream:

Man up you wimp…

1 Like

Says the man scared of fluffy little creepy crawlies…

Not big enough. Also it is just a picture.

Try having something that size leap out of a wardrobe at you and tell me you wouldn’t need a ‘safety wipe’ as a minimum.

1 Like

I know. It’s no big deal. It’s just a burn. It’ll blister, weep for a bit, scab over and be gone. I haven’t been to a doctor, put anything on it, taken a pill, avoided a couple of hours chopping brambles this afternoon, even thought about it very much TBH. BUT IT IS A HI-FI RELATED HURT. When did you last see one of those on here :grin:?

VB

2 Likes

I think the nearest thing was @Jim suffering a nasty friction burn while fishing and listening to Jimmy Young on Radio 2.

3 Likes

I like spiders. Used to have a red kneed tarantula as a pet when I was a kid, it was called Sammy.

Jeez man, we had a bat appear in the apartment on our US trip and they have sharp teeth and can carry rabies. I shooed it out. It was probably leaping out of the wardrobe away from you. Did you try saying ‘boo’ to it ?

VB

Tiny. Not even the least bit terrifying. Needs to be the size of a yorkshire terrier or larger to impress.

1 Like

Bats eh? No problem, I miss the Melbourne flying foxes. They were properly scary at night.

I nearly said boo, but was required to be elsewhere as a matter of urgency.

Well, my beagle, Toby, certainly wasn’t scared of Sammy. He ate her.

1 Like

See, I told you it was tiny. Come back to me with some tales of mahoooosive arachnids not teeeny-weeeny pooch fodder things.

:smirk:

Just outside Bristol, yesterday…

5 Likes

To be fair she didn’t do any major jumping or anything too energetic really, just sort of prowling around.

Quite fancy another one, but there are 3 spiderphobic females in my house, plus a dog that will eat absolutely anything apart from celery, so I’m not allowed.

2 Likes

Looks like the office in the middle with hands on hips needs more than a safety wipe.

A spider that size would constitute an urban improval scheme in Brizzle surely? You’ll never see that under the Tories so: FAKE NEWS about the Bristol Spider.

1 Like