Slaughterhouse

The “top man” may or may not be working in Eastern Europe.

1 Like

Wait for him to go back after Brexit

1 Like

The top man may be working in the implant factory - there is a direct correlation between numbers of surgeries performed and clinical outcomes.

Currently taking a lot of these after dislocating my already very fucked knee on sunday

2 Likes

Prescribed them on one occasion, ended up walking round in a trance and clouded any rational thought I was capable of . Never again. Then again I know some folk who’d love to feel that way, cheaper than ale. :grin:

I’m on them at the moment, just waiting for the wife to get back from the pharmacists with the naproxen and diazepam to complement. Sciatica is a bitch and no mistake.

Does she charge by the hour and does she do outcalls?

6 Likes

Took them for around 18 months a few years ago so thought I’d be fine but spent the whole of yesterday like a zombie and sweating like a bastard.

…a bit like when you’re at a bake…:laughing:

4 Likes

Naproxen, common side effect of the galloping shites and you have sciatica, your GP has a right sense of humour pal, I’d send the laundry bill to the surgery. :smiley:

The Tramadol causing constipation however tends to balance things out just nicely.

3 Likes

Mark my words, there’s a shart on the way.

2 Likes

ftfy :wink:

2 Likes

I got prescribed Naproxen recently for shoulder pain. Had a read up before taking any and decided no way. Just a shame I didn’t read up before handing over my cash. Thankfully the pain has mainly gone.

Running injury?

Trying to get in a sleeping bag injury ?

3 Likes

Naproxen did fuck all for my sciatica and seemed mild to me. Wish they’d given me diazepam!

Next I got gabapentin which only worked when I took everything I had in the space of two days (couldn’t even turn around in bed at that point). No way was I going to continue with that shite so stopped going to the doctor.

Well they do different things; naproxen is an anti-inflammatory, tramadol is a straight pain killer and diazepam (in this context at least) is a muscle relaxant to help deal with my back muscles going into spasm. For me that combo works very well, but it may well be different for others. I certainly tried a number of other meds that didn’t do the trick.

1 Like

Rugby and parachuting, have had 3x operations so far to try and hold it together.

I need a knee replacement but I’m too young to have it done apparently , due to the damage I need a complex replacement and they won’t do this twice. As they typically last around 20 years they won’t do it until I’m 60. I said I’d rather have a good knee now and deal with issues when I’m 60.

Probably the NHS not wanting to pay as so far the one NHS op I had was a cluster fuck and the rest have been private.

Isn’t naproxen just like ibuprofen, only a bit stronger ? I’m using ibuprofen to manage joint pain when walking any distance. I take paracetamol too since they both suppress pain and don’t really interact with one another. I find they do help a good deal.

VB