Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

It’s all about the last. Not the look.
Many fall foul of Trickers very generous country shoe sizing.

indeed - and my oddly shaped feet work well with the Tricker sizing. With others I often have to go up a size to get the width.

Trickers are designed for the six toe Northants villagers :grinning:

4 Likes

the gene pool must be spreading then, as I have had nothing to do with Northants in my life.

However, I haven’t seen my feet for a decade, but unless I have evolved extra toes in the intervening years I don’t know what is going on.

I go for Cheneys as designed for seven toe Rowell and Desbra types :grinning:

1 Like

Foo shoes and their silly pricing :laughing:. I must have about 10 pairs of foo shoes, different styles and colours etc. Average cost is something like £400 each, probably more, I don’t want to admit it. So basically at least £4k, probably closer to £5k. On fucking shoes :man_facepalming:.

If my wife said she’d spent £5k on shoes I’d piss myself laughing and tell her what a waste of money they were :laughing:

And yes I do tell myself that as long as I look after and maintain/ refurb them then they’ll last me till I shuffle off, and therefore are actually cost effective and a good investment. What a fucking plum.

1 Like

:flushed: You could buy a decent amp, tt or watch for that!

I have three pairs of shoes, one pair for site with toe tectors etc, one shiny black pair for evening dos, and one pair for everything else. None of them cost more than sixty squids.

btw, the first cunt who mentions my 73 pairs of sandals will be banned :wink:

3 Likes

I have a single pair of Salomon trailrunning shoes, and that’s basically all I wear. I do have a decent pair of Stihl chainsaw boots, but haven’t worn them in ages.

before I started with the foo shoes (I have 5 pairs) Louise insisted I sort out what she referred to as my branch of Dolcis. I insisted on she did the same - so she had about 15 pairs of footware, and I had 67 pairs.

My feet are a bit odd, so many of those, have only been worn a few times before I discovered they killed my feet.

The foo ones seem to work a lot better - and Trickers fit me brilliantly

I have Richer sounds shoes :mans_shoe:

I own an uncertain number of pairs of shoes - one pair that I actually wear most of the day for slobbing about and are very much falling to bits, 3 that live under the bed as homes for spiders and dust-bunnies. One pair of walking boots for dragging the doggos around the landscape. One pair of plastic jesus-boots too, which are also used for general purpose slobbing about.

3 of the above date back to the early 1990s, only the walking boots are from this decade (last year, when the pair I bought in 1998 died).

I feel I own too many shoes, but am not good at throwing them away.

2 Likes

I have about 40 or so pairs but generally only keep 10 on rotation. No Dr cunties but plenty of questionable taste, I keep my Indian moccasin boots just because the missus detests them.

I thought Lincolnshire people didn’t need shoes? but your an incomer so perhaps it’ll take a while for native customs to adopted?

The extra toes and webbing make it a struggle…

Oi !

http://www.thelincolnshireregiment.org/museum_exhibits/LR523.jpg

VB

Boston circa 1994

Careful …

VB

ah, so a local shoe shop for local people

Slightly embarrassing.
I have
7 pairs decent goodyear welted shoes (mainly Tricker and Cheaney) 4 black, 3 brown.
A couple of pairs of cheaper shoes (Clarkes type things)
A pair of Caterpiller boots from yonks ago, A pair of Saloman walking boots.
4 pairs of trainer type shoes
3 pairs of Golf Shoes
Reefs beach shoes and slippers.

So that makes 20 pairs :open_mouth:

I have one pair of shoes that I wear every day. Unless it’s summer, when I have one pair of sandals as well.

In the cupboard I have one pair of smart shoes, which I never wear.

Oh I’ve got a pair of walking shoes as well