The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

OK. Through to round two of three.

5 Likes

8 Likes

But she is from the private sector, so must be good? Presently current thinking across the public sector.

Our recently acquired Cheif Exec launched a rather large transformation programme then fucked off in the middle of it! No fucking commitment to public service, they often see these jobs as a stop gap and move on at the drop of a hat. Usually find some of their buddies end up on the board or non-exec board to boot (yes, the civil service has non-exec boards now!).Ah well, that’s progress.

If anything like the ones i have seen, try 250 to 300 and an annual bonus to match.

voila

No mention of a bonus, but then the FOI didn’t ask that question.

Bonuses will be neither here nor there compared to their pensions. I’ve had the pleasure of being in many meetings with half of Jim’s team.

They then need to do the same for NHSE commissioning executives which regulate CCGs…

5 Likes

I’ve just shed a tear to that - very moving :ok_hand:

1 Like

11 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet)

Mmmm…new bean to cup machine :sunglasses:

3 Likes

WTF…

1 Like

Today I have mostly been getting my Barnett cut, but while I was waiting I spotted this in the shop next door :thinking:

No one can say we’re not on the cutting edge here in Worcester :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Going for an upgrade John?

2 Likes

Sorely tempted :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No point in being an early adopter, waiting until the OS has been debugged is a good strategy :laughing:

1 Like

Public sector surplus stock.

1 Like

Just seen a telly ad for fanny moisturiser. Wondering how this can be topped?

2 Likes