The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Just for Paul

8 Likes

Happy to live down to your expectations.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I donā€™t remember letting those cunts into the house.

9 Likes

To be fair your listening room looks pretty much like that!

6 Likes

For @Jimā€¦

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fartdetecting-swallowable-sensor-tracks-your-intestinal-health-in-real-time/

1 Like

I donā€™t need a feckin smart pill to monitor my digestive health - I just use my ears and noseā€¦

Ohā€¦ and everyone elseā€™s ears and nose tooā€¦:rofl:

3 Likes

If it survived the intense pressure during its journey (doubtful) youā€™d need to install bullet proof glass in all the windows & kit out Ann & the girls in these.

4 Likes

Just started shopping at Aldi. I estimate our monthly bill will probably be around 60% of what it is now. All the stuff seems perfectly OK, and in some cases preferable to other supermarkets or brands.

This probably isnā€™t news to most people but since Aldi and Lidl set up shop in our town about a year or more ago, this is the first time weā€™ve used them. Saves a load on fuel as well since the nearest big mainstream supermarket was a 20-mile round trip.

6 Likes

We use Aldi for most stuff :+1:

Salmon was always a great price there.

has it gone up now?

5 Likes

Probably.

I just re-read all the Mash Aldi articles again, there are several. Pretty much on point, as usual.

I think thereā€™s one opening in St Albans soon

you mean Aldi succeeded where Tesco failed?

Never underestimate the ironic Pound.

We donā€™t have an Aldi near us but have switched from 95% Morrisons 5% Lidl to 95% Lidl 5% Morrisons and for the most part what we get is as good if not better. Certainly better beer deals in Lidl. We still get meat (mince, stewing steak, sausages) from our local good butcher but otherwise Lidl get nearly all of our grocery business.

2 Likes

We will soon get an Aldi 5 minutes walk from our front door. :+1:

The Aldi site is the old gas container down by Sainsburyā€™s, not a residential area in town. Although I havenā€™t heard much in the past six months or so, must check if anything is happening