The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

Can’t you stop talking about golfism?

needs an Evnroll

Scotty Cameron for me.

It’s probably going to be one or the other, I need to find somewhere local that do both.

Foo putters is where it’s at… if only I could get an m’pingo driver :slight_smile:

Every time someone specifies using “salted butter”, it makes me feel less than human :frowning_face:

1 Like
7 Likes

Good news :+1:

1 Like

The vendors bunged the price up the kit i was after normally retails in the shops or £850, yours for £1050 on e bay with a 20 off reduction of £75?

Unlucky, ebay is a good market for commodity stuff with multiple sellers, that’s what would have worked with this sale.

Actually a lot of commodity sellers tend to set pricing traps for the unwary/lazy/just-don’t-care by including repeat listings with multiple prices, usually including occasional ones at significantly inflated levels far above the usual - presumably also serves to legitimise sale-day prices like today’s.

Present from my brother, a tour advert from Sounds for The Undertones tour May 1981. The Norwich gig was my first ever gig, just turned 14 and it changed my life.

Really chuffed :grinning:

16 Likes

I’m boring myself as I write this, however it may, just may save the unwary a few quid.

Boilers. Modern condensing boilers, be they combination , system or heat only … get them serviced regularly and by COMPETENT people.

Not the flowerpots that turn up and stick an analyser in and fuck off but a good guy.

If you have an aluminium heat exchanger such as Worcester or Ideal then ensure they clean the condensate trap as per the manufacturers instructions. Really pissing me off the number of lazy bastards that don’t.

Boiler 4 years old and been ‘serviced’ every year. Initial flue analysis was well within tolerance. Closer inspection after removing the sump access and that amount of shit was pulled out. Not far away from causing serious combustion problems. Never been serviced clearly.

Just try and get good people…people.

Anyway, bored now…I’m off to see if my cremes bruleé custard has set before I crust them up.

9 Likes

And the answer is yes they have.

Bit of blow lamp action and they will be reet.

11 Likes

That reminds me I have run out of gas for mine…

Nice present.saw them in 78

4 Likes

IMG-20180324-WA0002

5 Likes

The label says supercharged engine, it is more like an engined supercharger.

1 Like

Fuck me, the BBC are still covering the boat race? Lol.

Must have been a hell of a fight to keep Sky and BT away from that

4 Likes