The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)

2 Likes

This website has a few interesting looking sites.

1 Like

Spitalfields Life covers a lot of lesser known spots and characters, mainly in the East End and City obv but sometimes a little further afield.

This is where I was today…

This is part of the disused tunnels of Charing Cross station. It is accessed from the old Jubilee Line platforms. It reaches from under the National Rail station to The National Gallery, with a branch which originally led to the Cabinet War Rooms.

13 Likes

I love that kind of thing.

I remember a book years ago that explored what lay behind strange random doors that you would normally walk straight past.

Did it mention hinge types?

3 Likes

Hinge ‘types’ are for the un-initiated surely?

For plebs and diy doughnut wannabe trade types.

Any fule kno there is only one Hinge. The One True Hinge.

Ftfy

The Hinge of Parliament

2 Likes

Cdt 998…

Beret shaped nicely, boots need a bit more work, but need to be broken in a bit first…

“GET THAT HAIR CUT YOU 'ORRIBLE SPECIMEN!!!”

4 Likes

Rising butts :rage:

Whatever you do in the privacy of your own home is entirely up to you. I don’t think this is the place for that.

Have you tried Grindr?

3 Likes

I got my Sony Android phone back from repair today. The palpable relief at not having to text using number keys, having games and Internet and a camera and all the other stuff I had come to take for granted was overwhelming.

Of course it’s plugged into a laptop now syncing with its last backup and updating all the apps and music etc, so I still can’t use it…

Hmm. Was wondering what made Ellie interested in this particular branch of the Military Industrial Complex.

A Flt Sgt called Dylan who’s in year 11 at her school according to stoolpigeon little sister Lauren… :rage:

God only knows what Ruby managed to eat on her walk, but she is doing the most weird smelling farts. Not the smell she makes when she eats shit. They’re not particularly offensive like her shit eating farts, just really weird.

Weird. :thinking:

I bet she didn’t laugh, I’ve yet to meet a dog that laughs when it farts

1 Like

Sometimes, when she drops a particularly evil one, she wafts it with her tail, jumps off the sofa and leaves the room until it’s dispersed to non Zyklon B levels.

1 Like

A true lady :smiley:

1 Like

I’d rendezvous with Janet
Quite near the Isle of Thanet
She looked more like a gannet
She wasn’t half a prannet
Her mother tried to ban it
Her father helped me plan it

Tory Thanet Scandal: Electoral Commission acts - Police prosecutions still pending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCwfT4Lh1I4&feature=share

Simple crookedness dressed up in a business suit. All aboard the magic coaches.

Possible titles:

1. The walk of shame
  2. A dodgy old boiler needs servicing
  3. Canister returns woofer to dodgy bring and buy sale. :innocent:
2 Likes