Today I have mainly been V2.0

Sounds like a plan, Stan.

Nah, Wayne knows. It’s to do with A N Other forum that’s in its deathbed…

But but but, it’s being revitalised, coz I’ve been told it is :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

Yes, I have just had a conversation with Claire about curtain sides to our decking. She wants to use some combination of already owned gazebo sides and sew them together to fit. This is ok in theory, except Claire can’t sew and it is a bodge, and a crap one at that to begin with. I didn’t bother arguing, I just said “Fine, get it sorted then”.

Fortunately the cat food man isn’t involved yet…:grinning:

Good news, Mike, must head that way soon then !

Mixing plaster for my mate who has kindly taken pity on my efforts.

Utterly knackered. Must be near 30 degrees today here.

Work, ha, I thought you were taking pics of your shaved legs.

Foolishly I have decided to take the existing fireplace out as it was too big and replace with a recessed opening and a wood burner.

Hard graft. Wish I had never started the bloody thing.

Ps legs ARE not shaved.

:thinking: This from a plumber??

1 Like

Honestly I broke a sweat and felt dizzy at one point.

It has resulted in a full replaster of the room unfortunately. Still… I got the hearth down and he managed 3 walls… the workshy twat. :slight_smile:

Trying to manage Millenial Snowflakes. Like to herding cats :roll_eyes:

You took out a grate which resulted in the whole room in need of replastering? That’s cack handed even for a pipe mangler :grinning:

3 Likes

Fuck you and your building boolshit.

It was a massive. Having to get it back to the builders opening was horrible. I did manage the scratch coat tho. Just.

Best left to a tradesman mate :rofl:

1 Like

I called my buildery mate once I realised the wall may fall down. He put a lintel in while laughing.

Also advised to take out all the wooden beading they used for edging in the old days. Hence the skimming of all fucking walls . Might as well do the ceiling he says.

Fuck builders. They knock fuck out your house then tell you that it needs rebuilding.

Still… it’ll be nice to make love bathed in firelight…Just don’t tell my wife… ayethangyew

5 Likes

We need pictures (please keep your shaven legs well out of shot) :open_mouth:

1 Like

Staying at in laws tonight but will tomoz.

Would you prefer the pics prior to me sweeping the chimney or after?