Today I have mainly been

mainly reinforcing dreadful barret`s home thin plywood floors . they should be shot for using it !!! when you cut it it bounces badly . absolute pain . also applying metal protection to the thin plastic central heating pipes !! give me copper every time

Is there no mileage in a couple of people going and getting loads of stuff for whoever wants it on the island?

Of course a big lorry would be needed.

opt for new Ocado pallet delivery

3 Likes

Jeezeā€¦ imagine when you invite Dean. Youā€™re talkinā€™ two trips minimum!

Maybe invest in some saddlebags for the spaniels :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Urban diy-doughnut myth.

1 Like

I hope he likes rabbit pie!

Rabbits everywhere with half a dozen in the garden at most times of the day and night. there must be thousands on the Island

As a side note, I have never ever tasted rabbit. :frowning:

Itā€™s lovely. Havenā€™t killed any here, yet.

Hildur has though :imp:

3 Likes

What a dumb cunt I am. I should have said 4 hours a day, 20 hours a week. Thank fuck I do consultancy work so no one will suspect a mistake!

1 Like

As they rush to check your invoices :grinning:

My invoices are issued by my accountant who is beyond reproach. My timesheets, on the other handā€¦

Yes always best to have someone who can add up do your invoices :+1:

Too right. My bills would have doubled otherwise :grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s about a 10 minute walk to the station for me, then a 20 minute tube journey to Holborn, butā€¦

ā€¦my firm has been recruiting heavily over the last couple of years and we now have about 150 staff but only 80 workstations in the office, so working from home is very much encouraged.

Itā€™s about 6 steps to my front room where my desk isā€¦:smiley:

I have no option to work from home :pensive:
15 hours a week is my commute :roll_eyes:

I, too, work in Holborn but donā€™t remember seeing any capes hereabouts. Wish it only took me 30 mins to get to work instead of the usual 2 or 4 hours (depending on which calculator Iā€™m using).

In Bristol, so nice to be back in my home town. Off to Birmingham later.

:sunglasses:

I hate you :angry:

1 Like

hmmmm why install a new follow-me-printing system, and withdrawing support for office located printers before the new system is working!!!

Why does the system keep cancelling my print jobs