Today I have mainly been

Recuperating. I chaired 30-odd final appeals against termination of studies last week. This is always a difficult job, but it was more difficult this time around as my chemo and I are not agreeing with each other at the moment.

Today I have mainly been engaged in lateral thinking on the sofa while playing LPs and drinking gallons of tea. Very therapeutic.

4 Likes

Did you ever get your hot water sorted Olan?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a personal question! Hopefully the moistness is a temporary issue.

:disappointed:

1 Like

Hope they soon get it better sorted for you Olan.

Thanks, it is just side effects. The current entertainment is fatigue (which is a lovely change from nausea or itching from head to foot). Unfortunately, when you say you are on chemo and are fatigued, all the Medicos think you are depressed. Very tedious explaining to them that Iā€™m very far from depressed.

No fucking surrender to the yellow.

11 Likes

Meh !

I get the same thing: chronic fatigue and pain? You must be depressed. No, itā€™s chronic fatigue and pain. I might not be enjoying it, but Iā€™m not giving in to it.

3 Likes

Too fucking right you donā€™t !

Harsh

thatā€™s a lotā€¦I dealt with maybe 6 whilst the boss was away, and he probably dealt with the same number. My last one was last week, arguing against rounding in marksā€¦

That is the spirit :grin:

1 Like

Leave Bert alone :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

In your fat face @freefallrob

2 Likes

Who the fuck asked you Ernie (?). WTF ?

1 Like

This is for the entire faculty for the year. Our other experienced chair retired so I got to do the vast bulk of them.

Thatā€™s the spirit chubby!

:grin:

1 Like

Meh !

Meh !

2 Likes

Would a Yer Maw be out of place here?

3 Likes

Unlikely :unamused:

1 Like