Today I have mainly been

yes, obvs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

When he’s been on the White Lightning.

1 Like

There aren’t enough houses in Churchill to make it worth their while!

Trying to get various programs running to get my shiny new Raspberry Pi 3 with Digital Pro card working.

I’d forgotten how hard Linux is to get your head round. Downloaded Raspotify successfully and now cannot find it. So drinking G&T with a Cranberry and Raspberry infusion to give me inspiration.

Must be a Raspberry for idiots guide out there somewhere.

A corner shelf, oh how my life is fulfilled,

7 Likes

hope she gets better , a friend who is ex mental health nurse telling all about the cuts to wards in worcestershire . sounds pretty bad

me too , remembrance service

beutiful joints there bob , i am envious !!!

Forgetting I was booked on a training course today :frowning:

Just received a snarky txt. Tempted to fax them a letter from my Mum saying I was a little under the weather.

Telling the apprentice to stop watching robot videos on YouTube and do his assignment.

Deja vous ?

Bin the cunt !

He will be binned if he isn’t careful.

Ofsted are doing a quick inspection this week, have said to him to avoid YouTube and Sketchup for the 2 days or I will just break his PC to give him something which looks like work in the event the office gets inspected.

Mwahaha.

:+1:

To Ikea.

1 Like

Your penance for Saturday.

Yup.

Been contemplating the idea of a six channel amp, with a turbo f5 for the bass and standard f5 for the mid and highs. And several kg of heat sinking!

Probably come to nothing though, as my system already sounds great.

A goodly chunk of today has been spent setting-up my early xmas pressie - a new-to-me Lenovo W540 lappy.

A truly MAHOOOOOSIVE improvement over the crappy, held-together-by-gaffer-tape HP with its nearly-dead screen.

WOOOOT!!!

Also got another set of rectifiers warming-up in the M845s since the damn things have an irksome appetite for 5U4Gs…

1 Like

IT support is ready for when it goes smokey.

2 Likes

Appreciated mate, tho’ I’m really hoping not to have to bother you - this thing works so much better than its predecessor, due perhaps in part to the fact it has 10 Pro and is free of bloatware (at least on its side of the keyboard…).
Only irritant is the reversal of FN and CTRL compared with every other computer I’ve used!
Thanks for the reco - so far, so very good. :+1: