1 Like

Still under bloody floors.

6 Likes

Getting started on project patio

And a few hours later

6 Likes

Oh…that takes me back… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been looking as some deckstain and some manufacturers say leave the wood 6 months to naturally discolour first. I didn’t really plan to be staining it at the start of winter. Any thoughts?

take it all up and replace with crazy paving. Decking is just so 20th century

Learning about data logging on aircraft. And as per the previous several months, working out flight disruption scenarios.

1 Like

Writing an utterly pointless presentation for tomorrow when I will subject to and doing death by powerpoint for 7 hours in a hot room in SE England. Is working really worth it?

Well if you need a massive big black box to store the data I am sure you know how to build one of those.

I ask myself the same question most days.
Not today, of course, because I’ve been doing stuff that I WANT to do.

Mix it up a bit, and do it with Lego…

I think we can help you there. Here’s my scenario:

Imagine a passenger gets on board with a piece of mpingo wood, a Bybee Quantum Signal Enhancer and a large portion of Akiko Tuning Chips in his carry-on bag. How will the avionics systems cope with the inevitable disruption ? Answers on the back of a piece of Peter Belt paper …

VB

8 Likes

Is there a special algorithm for United?

2 Likes

At meetings down in London village, a pox on the place

Birding at Otmoor - Forty diferent species including marsh harriers and hobbies.
Plus picked up some additional local handyman jobs - Fixing garden furniture and putting some shelves in a garage.

1 Like

Making a window frame for an outbuilding and planing wood square for an adjacent door

5 Likes

Trying to dremmel a hole on the edge of another hole,poxy waste of time that was