Today I have mainly been

Yup.

Last time I was in here I think I was about 16 and I got thrown out for trying to order “A pint of beer” in an improbably deep voice.

1 Like

Drilling holes to put spiked feet on tt

Had a couple of fine ales in there a month ago when we were visiting Malvern. A fine building but a bit of a building site when we were there. We liked Malvern. :+1:

At least you got it in the block - I would have had a big gouge, probably a broken bit and a bleedy hand. This sort of stuff is best left to the professional :+1:

You must be handy. Had I attempted that, my house would have burned down, and probably next door too.

4 Likes

Indeed. I have a fine view of a load of scaffolding out of my window.

However, Wetherspoons are to be applauded for spending some money to keep the place going.

The locals would have stepped back and watched it fall down before blowing the cobwebs off their collective wallet.

(for the uninitiated, forget the stereotypes of the Scots and Yorkshiremen, if you want real hardcore meanness come to Worcestershire)

I’m crap at this sort of stuff.
Have a couple of drill guides at work which are handy for try to get a straightish hole

Nah; you lost me at the ‘Have a couple’

Haven’t you got a drill press at work?

Yes just couldn’t be arsed to take it in

1 Like

He’s got a fucking lathe too, the lazy bugger. Center up the square leg and away you go;)

1 Like

Sounded very enjoyable indeed mate!

Well that was bloody brill, no hifi I’ve heard can reproduce that!

11 Likes

Plugged mine in Sunday night, weekend overdosed on meds kept me going post Curry, probably explained my senior moments and inability to hold a conversation…

1 Like

Butchery is where it’s at, I applaud your attitude

1 Like

Had to glue in the threaded inserts as the drill was a tad to big. So just put spikes in and levelled the deck up

8 Likes

Certainly looks good :+1:

1 Like

Looks smart :+1:

1 Like

:+1:Definitely adequate

1 Like

Banging my head against the wall wondering which Manager made the decision to remove all of the permissions we need to do our job. Currently raising hell up the layers until we get to someone who can resolve it for us. Completely wasted a morning working out what we have been prevented from accessing. The Directors keep telling us how un-corporate they want us to be whilst middle management do their best to introduce rules and restrictions to prevent us doing anything.