Today I have mainly been

corridor in our hotel. Has freaked Louise out as it reminds her of The Shining

2 Likes

Spent Friday night in BUMS, surprisingly nice and chilled. Cool little memebers only gaff that has opened up locally, twat free and a great vibe, will be spending a lot of time in BUMS.

Hmmm, maybe that’s a fairly indiscreet claim to be making on an open forum

:worried:

http://undergroundmusicsociety.us14.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=b2e7988105afd55adfb08b7d9&id=2cc70faf92

Jet lagged :anguished:

It is wrong to troll the Ginga so early on a Sunday…

4 Likes

Getting out on the hill early doors thus avoiding unimaginative flip flopped cunts that do fuck all all year round apart from Bank Holiday weekends when they clog up the beach and all pubs.

3 Likes

Ha! You’ll just be getting over your jetlag as I’ll be leaving on my jollybobs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Camping in the Highlands? We may have been better in Scotland, we flew 6,000 miles to sit on the edge of a tropical storm, several days of torrential rain and a few days of sporadic sunshine. We felt very sorry for the many couples who had paid a fortune to get married on the beach

2 Likes

Did anyone see the lightning last night, very weird here as it was turning the sky and clouds purple?

It’s the end times, I tell you.

3 Likes

Well cutting the grass this morning was a bloody waste of time then :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Chelsea ?

2 Likes

Monaco.

Chelsea comes to me,my garden doesn’t travel

1 Like

You should open it to the public. Celebrity chef as well, soon be on the coach tours :smile:

1 Like

Getting very sunburned in the garden but luckily even more drunk to dull the pain.

(and not watching football or sports shit)

Taking the grandkids to see the Major Oak. Good to see the family gene in action. 8 year old grandson advised it was a long way to walk to see a bloody tree.

3 Likes

Sneezing and snoozing.