What albums have you bought lately?

Used be lots of it on sites like SharingTheGroove where people would upload recording that were lossy but had been transcoded. It used to be good form to present a graph of the spectrum of the files you were sharing. Doesn’t seem so prevalent these days on DimeADozen. Possibly because storage is cheap and upload/download speeds are so much quicker.

On Waffles.fm you have to include the EAC rip log to get approved.

Allegedly. I wouldn’t know anything about illegal torrent sites, of course.

1 Like

Neither would I in the sense that I have never downloaded officially released material that I didn’t pay a legitimate vendor for.

1 Like

Been meaning to get around ter gettin’ this for ages.

I’ve had the companion set for a couple of years, but this is the real motherlode.

Should be here next week sometime.

Another random purchase

3 Likes

Quality! Bloody love that filum.

Do Make Say Think - Stubborn Persistent Illusions

Do Make Say Think - Other Truths

1 Like

LP

1 Like

LP

My drone rock records Digitalis arrived today.
Had a noticeable lump on side B track One.

Anyone else have this issue?? I’ll take a snap when I can sort lighting.
Not sure I can do much as it’s sold out. Hard to tell if it’s a molehill or a surface defect.

Just under the centre of the shadow. The rest is dust

I think it is only the limited splatter thingo that is sold out. Drop Adam an email and get a view from him.

It is. I may try and play it first. Doesn’t feel raised but is a clear defect

Just looked at mine under a light. No lumps or bumps that I can see, but finger marks and fluff.

Will spin it later.

1 Like

Mine hasn’t arrived yet :frowning:

Plays fine. Although it looks like a lump, must be a bubble or something in the disc!?

2 Likes

Glad it’s not an audible “feature” :+1:

1 Like

I think I freaked after the post of the mountain on the Miles Davis album, recently!
Thought it may kill my new needle!

I popped into a record shop today and whilst mooching the racks, drinking tea and swapping stories I managed to walk out with a large box of records.

Here’s a few of them.

8 Likes

A few more -

4 Likes