Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Have you got the big Creators update? I thought they stopped all those shenanigans with that.

Itā€™s some W7 machine, doubtless the W10 will do similar soon

I hate that so very much. Last night I wanted to disconnect a USB HDD. The OS wouldnā€™t let me because something (fuck knows what) was ā€˜usingā€™ it. And I couldnā€™t shut down to solve the problem because Microsoft wanted to take over what I used to think of as my machine to fiddle with it. It doesnā€™t matter so much now Iā€™m at home. I can go to bed and sort it out in the morning. But if Iā€™d been at work late and needed to take the drive home for an early airport trip the following morning Iā€™d have been out for blood. Who the fuck do they think they are ?

VB

1 Like

But we know you.

I just googled pegged to see if anyone else had suffered the indignity of walking around with a bloody clothespeg on them.

I really had no idea what it was. :frowning:

isnā€™t that where Steely Dan got their name? IIRC it was the name of the dildo used in the pegging scene in the Naked Lunch?

Really? Well, congratulations.

I thought it was a term for scoring in cribbage

Shows what I know

has other meanings as well - scroll down to items 2 and 3

FFS, Iā€™m contemporary illiterate

Animal rights fucksticks.

2 Likes

Mental

1 Like

Just when you thought that youā€™d heard it allā€¦

I realise that this is paraded as hype to promote an ill advised ā€˜fightā€™ but these two should be banned from the sport sine die

Pair of fucking idiotic bigots

1 Like

Media whores in a mutual fuckfest.

Indeed

To Sandy Park PA music guy for playing bass heavy music on a PA with zero below 150Hz. Also repeatedly playing Gangnam Style.

Crotch rocket biker with a fucking death wish who nearly ended up taking me and Mrs C out today. Busy road and had moved over (in lane) to pass a cyclist . Half a second later a biker coming the other way pops out from tailgating a car positioning his bike about mid bonnet of my car, well into my lane and about 5 yards in front of me. He could neither brake to pull back in nor accelerate quickly enough to complete the overtake. Luckily I yanked my car to the left and threaded the needle between the biker and cyclist.

Why the fuck would a biker ever put themselves in a position where their safety depended on the quick reactions of a fucking car driver such as myself.

cos theyā€™re cuntsā€¦

Sunday bikers who donā€™t ride regularly :unamused:

4 Likes

You are probably right Jim, itā€™s a fucking lethal road at the best of times, a couple of young teenage girls killed on a section of it only the other day. Iā€™ll just chalk it up as a lucky escape. If i had happened to be checking my mirrors or a host of other things that could have distracted me, said biker would be mort.