Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

They must have been listening to you. Bob.

The power of the AA is truly amazing.

Surely this is the perfect opportunity to sell them better bombs?

Itā€™s what we do with the Saudiā€™s. Think of the jobs itā€™ll create.

4 Likes

In that case Iā€™ll start talking up the re-introduction of the Austin Allegro, should be great for exports.

1 Like

Hoof in the nads for Corbyn on Marr. Still clinging on to an indecisive majority in an advisory referendum as a fig leaf for his own views.

2 Likes

Germany can have one for giving these nazi cunts a voice in Parliament. ā€˜We are the peopleā€™. Fuck right off.

3 Likes

Hmmm Louise ordered a new door mat from Amazon - I think something went wrong with their packaging

2 Likes

Fantastic timing with that photo.

3 Likes

Neither Gary nor the cat are particularly impressed.

4 Likes

I just tried to order cinema tickets on my phone, couldnā€™t choose seats so I went to my computer. Not only could I then choose seats (the automatically allocated ones were right on the side, despite the cinema being almost empty), but it was almost a tenner cheaper.

Cineworld, have one to the nads.

You can simulate the phone/internet experience on your computer by buying a VGA monitor and one of those cheap Chinese keyboards that either doesnā€™t register keystrokes at all or gives you triple letters every time.

Not sure why youā€™d want to, but equally unsure why people with perfectly good computers choose to use the internet on a 4" touchscreen. :roll_eyes:

I have a phone with a 5.5" touch screen and a higher resolution than my laptop. I think the processor is probably faster too!

Wow ! Eat your heart out IMAX :wink:.

VB

Yeah thatā€™s what I spent ages trying to book a bloody ticket for

Whoever thought this was a good ideaā€¦

Is that a VW with a 159/Brera front end?

Itā€™s a metaphor for broken Britain :+1:

4 Likes

Cockpunch to growing up.

Ellie, after months of mooning over a lad at Air Cadets has finally managed to hook him and they are now an item. :rage:

So I had to have ā€œthe talkā€. My version went like this:

ā€œDonā€™t shag him, donā€™t give him a BJ, and donā€™t send him any pictures of your bits. Snogging is Ok.ā€

8 Likes

Top parenting :+1:

2 Likes

I thought so. :grinning:

You forgot anal. And titwanks.

6 Likes