Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

too

3 Likes

I agree that they tend to over roast. Itā€™s probably because they think thatā€™s what the public wants. You canā€™t blame it on the giant roasters I installed though - they are adjustable to the nth degree.

Also they put very long dates on their bags, which is ridiculous as the contents will be passed its best, taste wise after 2-3 weeks. To be fair, their turnover is huge, so the majority of what they roast does get used quickly.

A roasting date on the bag would be far better though for anyone who really cares about their coffee - thatā€™s why I get my beans from Square Mile.

1 Like

When the fuck have you ever taken any notice of autocorrect? Iā€™m surprised you even know what it is! :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy:

I let it do as it pleases because it amuses you.

2 Likes

The covfefe canā€™t be stopped.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œA_Touch_of_Cloth, post:3066, topic:85ā€] ā€¦
craftsman
[/quote]

Come onā€¦

:poop:

To the person organising a meeting next week who thinks that people in the SE England travelling 50m is the same as people in the North travelling 150 (i.e. we are meeting in the ā€˜middleā€™). This isnā€™t the first time and no doubt wonā€™t be the last.

Cunts

1 Like

Yep, utter tosh - the M62 is just as bad as the M25ā€¦:unamused:

last time we did a meet in the middle team meet bollocks thing the chosen place was Cardiff, apparently half way between Bristol and Cumbria!

Isnt Crewe about halfway?

I like that, unfortunately it doesnā€™t have a ā€œnot north of the M4ā€ rule that our colleagues down south apply:)

2 Likes

Louiseā€™s boss actually uses it for meetings between Stevenage and Bristol - they end up in Reading or if the French are coming in central Londonā€¦

Christ, whoā€™d want to go that far North. The M4 is basically Hadrianā€™s wall .

8 Likes

Scammers on Facebook marketplace

2 Likes

Yet again, Katie Hopkins.

Fucking idiot.

5 Likes

Almost unbelievable but then it is. How is she able to make a living, who the fuck employs her?

Her kind of cuntish outspoken righteousness will always attract an audienceā€¦:unamused:

2 Likes

Youā€™re probably right said to say. She is and always will be a cunt

2 Likes