Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Dan Brown, though. Holy fuck.

1 Like

Do you actually read that shit? :open_mouth:

No, it’s not my screen grab :slight_smile:

Boris for cobbling together sentences made from sailing metaphors, clichés and ancient advertising slogans.

Just Boris. Cunt!

If only he was that useful

Apologies
Useless cunt!

Why do we give him some sort of privilege my calling him by his first name only?

We don’t call May, Theresa, we didn’t know Cameron as David, or Major as John.

His name is Johnson, or if his first name is to be used it is Cunt

6 Likes

I suppose it’s unusual for anyone’s first name to be more distinctive than their surname. I can remember David Owen and David Steel being known as The Two Davids, but really only because there were two of them. Once upon a time Alan Johnson was a more important MP than Boris. And Boris’s brother Jo (why not Joe ?) is in the house as well as some other Johnsons I think.

All the same it might have been funnier if we’d got to know him as De Pfeffel.

VB

Snigger

1 Like

cockpunch to the World Health Organisation for making a man who has reduced his countries heath service to a ruin and crushed human rights , their goodwill amabassador . did someone take an o/d of cannabis or something ???:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Or just maybe $$$$$'s as an alternative?? Who knows :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Re?

2 Likes

My default view is that engaging with difficult people and regimes is important, even if it tastes a bit yucky, as it brings them towards the global norm, and that’s a good thing.

However Mugabe is the very definition of an evil dictator. The only valid reason to reach out to him is to strangle him. He can fuck off all the way to hell where Satan can cram red hot pokers up his arse for all of eternity.

They ought to say that the position will be his but that he can’t take it up for 5 years. (Should be enough)

Sense at last

Maybe so, but who the fuck signed off on the original appointment?

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like the skelingtons are actually hidden :roll_eyes: