Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I will be playing MJ’s Thriller as loud as possible tonight so I can’t hear the knocks on the door…

Dead Can Dance.

Just loud enough to worry the parents.

VB

1 Like

Our fireplace :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Looking forward to Christmas Jim ? :joy:

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Well they turned up. 3 school age, one younger and one a bit older, with 3 parents. Came into the house in great costumes (not the straw ones!) and performed two traditional songs. Didn’t think to take a picture, pity.

They were great, very appreciative of the gifts and a pleasure to see.

Only downside was they scared the life out of the dogs, but they’re over that now.

9 Likes

Carved a couple of pumpkins and stuck them out the front, along with a large bowl of sugary crap so the ankle-biters can help themselves.

Most of them still knock on the fecking door though.

S’been busy here - mostly under-10’s with mum and/or dad within easy reach.

Apparently one group, having put their hands into the bucket for an assortement of tooth decay products, turned to go only for the smallest (maybe 3 or 4 ?) to snag the hem of his trousers on a little bit of our renderstop beading which one day I’ll get round to filing down. Panic. “Oh no ! The house has got me !”. Mrs VB had to get down on hands and knees and detach him while trying not to laugh.

VB

1 Like

One of the dad’s in the close has dressed up as a clown.
One of the kids ran off crying after knocking on his door,it has not gone down to well with the other parents.

14 Likes

too

Did they sing in Gaelic?

No, why would they?

The Rosland Book of Gold can get tae fuck an’ aw.

2 Likes

Delaware, and it’s constitution…

“A person has the right to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state” (Delaware constitution, article 1, section 20)
“No person shall store, sell, offer or expose for sale, or have in possession…any fireworks” (Delaware code, title 16, section 6901)

1 Like

Here comes the “I’m also a victim leave me alone” tactics

Cunt

Kevin Spacey has said he is seeking treatment after facing allegations of sexual misconduct from a string of men.

Surely treatment for his shit memory would be more appropriate. He can recall most things, all of his awards, but apparently not the times he’s forced himself on young boys and men…

Never liked the cunt.

It’ll be interesting to see if anything comes out of his tenure at the Old Vic

He’ll probably move onto the Young Vic.

3 Likes

ft

CP to cancer that took a colleague of mine at the weekend. A lovely man taken, just 6 months before his retirement, had a massively aggressive brain tumour - went from having a headache to dead in 3 weeks !