Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Sorry to hear that. Same happened in the summer to a very good friend of mine just weeks after his 40th birthday. Still not really got my head around it TBH.

It is a bit confusing really. He was someone I had quite a lot of time for and we bantered a lot. I did know he was ill (I was his line manager), but wasn’t aware of quite how serious it was.

Vaillant boilers.

Vaillant tech-support.

Vaillant sensors.

Cunts that pronounce it valient.

Cunts that live in the past and reckon they are the “Rolls-Royce” of boilers.

Cunts that know fuck all about the gas industry making their idiotic half baked opinions known.

Unqualified cunts doing cheap jobs out the back of a car.

Cheap landlords doing cheap shoddy jobs with unqualified cunts.

The unqualified cunt who hasn’t got the balls to return my call.

You’re getting Riddor’d you cunt.

7 Likes

Just to make this more interesting and so that laypeople can get fully behind you, what sort of car best describes today’s Valiant boiler?

2 Likes

A clown car, AMIRITE?

1 Like

Valiant.

3 Likes

Calmed down a bit now. Raging.

If you or anyone you know is having any gas work done PLEASE get into the habit of asking to see their card if it is not shown when they arrive.

The number of unlicensed clowns is getting ridiculous.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is illegal for a Gas Safe engineer to sign off an unlicensed clowns work. If you come across that report the fuckers.

Kitchen fitters are the fucking worst offenders.

2 Likes

Nearly a nasty?

Very nearly.

Don’t worry brexit will fix all that.

1 Like

F75

Aaarrrgggghhhhh

2 Likes

I have a Valiant… It came with the house, to be fair.

That big hole you cut in the floor, you should have thrown the fucker through that.

Probably the same guy that came to fit my nest thermostats, spent the first 30 minutes on the phone with Nest arguing I don’t have a combi boiler as I have multiple zones but no water pump so he wasn’t fitting the thermostat to s a system that clearly couldn’t be working.

Undersized pipework on this job. 42kw combi fitted and the gas for hob taken about a meter from boiler.

As soon as boiler fires full chat, hob gets starved and goes out if on low heat.

1 Like

There are some real bell ends who are qualified also mind…but this particular individual is Gonnae Git It Right Up 'Im.

1 Like

Twit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

F75 is a new one that’s just appeared in my most recent & fruitless attempts to get the useless PoS started. It’s been F32 for ages. We’ve had every major component in the shitheap replaced over the past few years and it forever goes wrong. Service is booked but not coming til 14th and the house is freezing. Getting the living room gas fire going helps a little downstairs and electric showers are mandatory now until help comes. We’ll survive with alcohol & jumpers but yes, Vaillant can have a fucking sledgehammer multiple times the cunts.

1 Like

This particular f75 was the flow sensor.