Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I didn’t know that. I know of this happening with a kitchen fitter. Thank you

Report them please.

it is my brothers house, so I don’t know the detail, but i’ll tell my brother and he’ll definitely report it.

3 Likes

Harsh,i’d say paedo’s are worse

2 Likes

Having an attraction to the small green spherical seeds of Pisum Sativum is a bit weird, I grant you, but I think that is a bit harsh.

3 Likes

Over the years we’ve experienced quite a few boilers. Best we ever had was the Vaillant. Compact for its power, quiet and 100% reliable. The bloke who installed it said he hoped he never had to work on it given how crowded it was inside. But sure enough he never did have to work on it. Nor did anyone else. Mind this was in 1987 and in 1991 we sold that house.

Worst boiler was a Myson. Arrived with faults (loose/weeping fittings and badly crimped electricals) and ate sensors. A complete dog.

VB

The thing is the gas industry is set up as last man in is responsible and ultimately, you may not have caused the fault but you failed to find it. Unless the engineer has been there and supervised the installation how can he possibly vouch for it? Materials used? I would happily bet a pound to a pail of shit that most kitchen fitters would use ptfe instead of one wrap.

The kitchen fitter sees it as a couple of screws, a bit of copper pipe and a quick buck. How does he know the existing pipework is sound before he fucks about with it etc, etc. The answer is he doesn’t.

The industry is slowly getting its act together and Gas Safe to their credit, are pushing safety to the nth degree now.

And you just happen to have a pail of shit :thinking:

2 Likes

Never go anywhere without it !!

1 Like

A common problem

Had a valiant in our old house, it was excellent, 5yrs and no faults and no expense apart from an anual check / service. The 4yr old worcester bosch we won moving house has failed twice in 2 years :frowning:

1 Like

He He. I once had a Vaillant boiler converted from LPG to natural gas. The (properly qualified) chap who did it (with a proper kit of new jets from the manufacturer) was cursing it quietly for a few hours before clearly arriving at a eureka moment. I thought that would be a safe time to re-enter the room and offer him a brew. The conversation went as follows:

“How’s it going”
“Well, it’s a fucking good job I’m fluent in French”
“Oh?”
“The bastards have only gone and left a very critical step of the commissioning procedure off the English version of the instructions”.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve got a Potterton that’s still doing sterling service after 26yrs with only minor repairs in the meantime.

Even though it’s non-condensing, it still is pretty economical to run, and while the BG engineers ‘officially’ tell me to upgrade each time it’s serviced, they unofficially say that they wouldn’t change it while it’s still running perfectly…

1 Like

Yep, Ditto. Dodgy capacitors on the controller PCB have been the only issue with mine.

Our own Trump has put his foot in it again, having no clue about diplomacy he has dropped this woman right in the shit resulting in another prosecution.

Does anyone in the FCO actually advise this buffoon on what is dangerous to say.

So, 9c and he wimps out. Not only is he a 24 carat cunt, he’s obviously a pussy too.

3 Likes

Maybe if he ate more red meat he wouldn’t be such a weakling

5 Likes

He’d still be a cunt tho’

3 Likes

he needs a good portion of steak tartar - maybe made from Bambi or veal for added oomph

1 Like