Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

aaaand, heā€™s still a cunt.

If anyone is still undecided on my opinion of him, read this

1 Like

Unceasing savage genital batterings to Samā€™s staff who genuinely believe that not parking where they want to, or being asked to slightly modify their working practices are (among many, many) reasons to fuck off home whenever they feel like it and chuck sickies for months-on-end.

Subsidiary ball-battering to GPs who sign-off whiny special-princesses with made-up conditions because theyā€™re too weak to call their bluff.

1 Like

I hope theyā€™re getting some Soylent Green tofu in.

This be my worldšŸ˜”

Comiserations.

jacob-marley

What you get, when you have a pair of these fellaā€™s together.

:wink:

Offensive image removed

^^ Any chance that pic can be removed ? I canā€™t stand to see it.

It goes well beyond cockpunching.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Well done

Fencing contractors (and all forms of trades etc.) who cannot commit to a time or even a day because thereā€™s always something more important to do than Their Fucking Jobā€¦
cockpunches all round

3 Likes

Cockpunch to pubs with winter opening hours. Midweek, my local now opens at 1500 instead of 1200. So my plan of taking Ruby to the pub for lunch now means an extra 2 miles each way along the canal, to a pub with worse (but still decent), more expensive beer.

Ruby, of course is loving it.

I have just had 13m of fencing done this week from the spring winds where the fence at the bottom of my garden fell over and disintegrated. Had to wait 5 months for a contractor to pitch up as they were all busy with new estates and insurance work.

Looks nice now, and so it should for Ā£960.

Does your wife like being on a lead?

Only on very special occasions

3 Likes

Cock punch to the self righteous prick who pulled out RIGHT in front of me the other day in his brand new white Volkwagen Tiguan.
I had to take to the grass verge to miss him by about 7mmā€¦to add insult to injury he stopped (me thinking for him to see if I was alright and say sorry) only for him to shout at me that it was actually my fault for being in his way and that I had nearly damaged his brand new car!
I explained to him that if he took one step closer Iā€™d knock his head off shoulders and that I had his number plate and was that alchohol on his breath or drug use I could see in crazed eyes?

He very very quickly ran away when I didnā€™t back down, bullying does not work on me!

Utter utter twat of the highest order, and reported to the police who will do nothingā€¦

7 Likes

Had a very similar experience last week - I just about managed not to walk straight up to the twat and knock him onto his arse. I told him to shut the fuck up and wait for the police to come and settle it if he liked - to which he ran back to his car and sped off. As it was a cop car had passed us and doubled back around and picked him up - what were the chances?

7 Likes

:flushed: Iā€™ve got about 250m + 5-bar gate and donā€™t plan to be paying that!!!

I do love a story with a happy ending.

The same goes for massages.

4 Likes