Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I have had to unfollow quite a few groups on the BookofFaeces due to the member’s lack of self awareness and willingness to jump to the defense of stuff which doesn’t defending.

You should post a pic of Hildur and Maggie as an antidote :+1:

Does it again. Loose rca socket on that channel it turns out. Gnah…

CP to lettuce-munching belm. Again.

2 Likes

"If you go through history, almost everyone is guilty of sleeping with minors. Why not throw everyone in jail right away?

Really? Almost everyone? I don’t fucking think so.

Planet Morrissey is drifting aimlessly through the galaxy. Soon it will drift further than Voyager and we will no longer be in contact with the buffoon. Until then, though, may he always find slugs and snails in his salad bag. Knob!

1 Like

Ignore him, he has an album to promote, hence the verbal diarrhoea and endless mind farts.

1 Like

“Anyone who ever said ‘I like you’ to someone else is suddenly being charged with sexual harassment,” he said.

Hasn’t really got a grip of this, has he.

He’s still a cunt

6 Likes

And always will be

I did laugh at Tom Jones, who said he’d been a victim of a sexual assault. Turns out that someone had given him the eye and a quick flirt, and when Tom said no thanks it just stopped. There’s someone else who doesn’t have a fucking clue what all this is about.

You’d imagine half a ton of knickers landing on him at every gig would have been emotionally and physically more threatening.

5 Likes

The funny thing is,he screamed abuse when a security man brushed his bollock at LA airport

Sleeping with a miner is usually filthy :+1:

2 Likes

It’s the obvious allure of all that slack in the pants

1 Like

Nutty slack?

1 Like

Speaking with from experience Jim :joy:

1 Like

The cape of Good Joke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could be clinkers.

Would have been a better MC with the Bristol sound systems rather than Brixton, I feel.

1 Like

Amazon marketplace seller. I bought something that needed assembling, but it was missing one part. After much emailing they agreed to send the part, rather than me having to return item etc…

What do the idiots do? Send a small, thin plastic and fragile part in a flimsy envelope with no protection…

Those people who feel the need to force children in to the position of having indecent photos taken of themselves, then distributing them.

Actually, any “adult” who has any sexual fantasies involving children at all, they should be cock punched by something so high in temperature their genitalia should instantly be vaporised, then they can bleed out to death whilst I watch.