Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

You have a special time for this? :flushed:

1 Like

Uh huh.

Iā€™ve given up selling on eBay after two run-ins where the wankers could easily have been reading from the same script.

Basically trying to get what I was selling at a bargain price (no problem with that), then extort money out of me for no obvious reason (major problem).

Is there some forum where they swap tips on how to be a tool on eBay?

6 Likes

I donā€™t need any tips - I am already most proficient at being a tool.

These cunts need a proper kicking preferably until they are left dribbling and vegative

To the useless twats at RBS/Natwest who are closing 25% of their branches. Since the wankers at RBS took over NatWest they have fucked the bank up so many times, how the BoE let RBS do that is a mystery. Let me see so you are a high street bank, not in the high street, so why not bank with an Internet only bank? You canā€™t make it up. Sack the fucking board of RBS now, or they will drive it into the ground.

2 Likes

Any other drivers in my way this morning frankly, they are all useless dithering twats that should have never have been given a licence and should be publicly stoned.

3 Likes

Perhaps thatā€™s why they were driving so slowly

4 Likes

Haha, you might actually be right there!

yes our local branch is closing. Mind you I probably havenā€™t been into the branch for a decade. I was more interested to discover that up until last week I hadnā€™t used an ATM since late August.

Looks like Didcot is closing too. About time I found another bank for the business anyway - Iā€™ve reached the ā€˜soak the loyalā€™ stage with NatWest.

VB

Honda driversā€¦

Have Hondas suddenly become care homes on wheels?? Can only assume that the Japanese translation of Jazz is pissā€¦:roll_eyes:

1 Like

They are loved by people of a certain age - The Honda Bland

I really like my Mum & Dads Honda Jazz Auto :+1:

1 Like

Cinema portions can have one, theyā€™re fucking stupid. Even my six year old, who could eat ice cream for the country, canā€™t finish a single scoop tub, and that cost me the best part of four quid. I managed to get away from popcorn and candy floss, which came in buckets that @A_Touch_of_Cloth would look at in envy.

And Costa flat white coffee, which is twice the size it should be so it tastes like a fucking latte. If I wanted a cunting latte Iā€™d ask for a cunting latte.

And the play area is six quid a child, so Iā€™ll have to force them to stay twice as long as they want to so I get my moneyā€™s worth.

Cockpunches galore available at the Hatfield Galleria.

4 Likes

1st world problems.
Youā€™ll be moaning that Waitrose was a bit busy next. :grinning:

7 Likes

What is a flat white coffee?

Why bother - I live about 15 minutes walk and havenā€™t been in for years - waste of time, waste of space and waste of moneyā€¦youā€™d have had more fun running around in the fresh air on campus and having coffee in our Starbucksā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s an espresso with a fairly small amount of milk - maybe twice as much milk as coffee? Itā€™s meant to be strong and velvety. Not milky with a hint of caffeine.

1 Like

I normally have a large americano with an extra shot or two. I have recently gone for a flat white and asked for an extra shot.

It was similar to a film where time stops, the camera zooms in and everyone stares at you. Would they put an extra shot in? Would they fuckaslike.

1 Like