Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

This guy’s been texting me again late last night and then today via ebay, still low balling me despite me telling him the exact figure he needs to spend in order to own it. It’s bizarre and amusing in equal measures. :star_struck:

1 Like

All adverts can get in the sea, however, particular attention needs to be given to perfume and aftershave adverts. Utter cuntery.

Tell him the price has gone up £500 and to him there is a special offer of £200 off.

6 Likes

The more bizarre the betterer

I’ve had a similar twat going after some of my personal kit for sale on a secondhand sales site.

Always the same message pattern, completely ignores all responses, insists will arrange own courier to collect right away, will only pay via routes they can subsequently withdraw payment.

Obviously overseas. Obviously scammer. Fucking vermin.

Insomnia can have a swing to its bits. I have to be in work in a touch over 5 hours. Can I get to sleep? Can I fuck.

Are these rhetorical questions ? :grin:

4 Likes

Yep, If he’d done the second one first, post coital slumber might have followed naturally…:wink:

1 Like

It’s not my birthday or anything, how would that happen?

2 Likes

Pizza delivery boy is sick.

1 Like

It is mine today though - I should get a good night tonight - yay!

2 Likes

FUCK THOSE BASTARDS… A punch in the cock for the lot of them!

Arlene Fucking Foster
Fucking D Fucking U Fucking P
Jacob Cunty Fucking Arsewipe Rees Bollocky Moggshite
Greedy stupid self-serving lipsmackin (with a brick) piss- stained wanksock Conservatives.

Fuck all of you. Fuck all of you with a N Korean ICBM

Thanks, needed that. Carry on…

4 Likes

7/10

Needs more Gove/Johnson

Hence the Conservative round-up. But while you mention it fuck that cunt Hunt with a fully extended sphincter spreader and a ward full of muscle Marys

1 Like

Spectacular cunts deserve a special mention.

1 Like

What did May expect when she sold her soul (and our taxes) to a bunch of religious fucking nutjobs.

Arlene Foster should have been jailed over the heating swindle but she’s still here fucking things up on a bigger stage now.

Getting the almighty bollock ache with Vodafone who can’t produce a decent design. £2 million, 3 years and they still can’t get the fucking system working. Now they want another £150,000 to upgrade the system as it’s now “old” and the new version actually provides the functionality we need.

Utter cunts.

Priceless

Mrs VB used to say that (more politely, to be fair) of the business side of the organisation and she worked there. She was an engineer though.

VB