Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Might be a bit hap hazard, but as long as you don’t drive like someone whose aim is to get 13mpg, you should be fine. I’ll see you in the morning, Nescafe & a country slice will be waiting.

1 Like

Doncaster.

The last two times (including today) that I’ve tried to drive up the A1 from the M18 the A1 has been closed between J36 and J37 by an accident. Each time I have tried to divert via Doncaster. Each time it has been a disaster. The map shows a few roundabouts. Real life Doncaster is made entirely of roundabouts, tied together with pelican crossings. The eleventy-twelfth of the roundabouts should have an exit heading for A1 J38 (past the accident). But once you’ve headed that way a space-time warp will redirect you to J36 on a road with no U-turns allowed. Very funny :rage:.

VB

Fixed

2 Likes

Indeed,the estate is a different beast,whereas the saloon more of a one trick pony.

Cliff fucking Richards. Just reasons. The cunt.

6 Likes

Are we having a cliff richard pic with some mistletoe to replace the christmas cat

2 Likes

Naim, Focal moved production to China for most things and now the new owners I believe are moving a lot more off to the East. So, 17% price rise in January. In the old school Naim world where things were made in this country, this would not have happened, maybe on a few components, but not the whole thing.

Cock punch melee:

Here is ‘Pedro,’ my wife’s automated roller-skate. I usually like Pedro, it is virtually impossible to break the speed limit and it’s easy to park. Today I parked most strangely - upon clinical observation it became apparent the front drivers tire was shredded. Common sense failed to prevail and so Pedro got driven 1m down the rd to Kwick Kuntz. Little remained of the tire and the cheerful highwayman of a manager gleefully pointed out the passenger front tire had wire hanging out of the very inner wall, seemingly this is due to ‘poor alignment.’ I would like to apportion a large self cock punch for tardy Rd safety and maintenance. The garage that put the car through an MOT 1 week ago should receive fervent genital uppercuts. Lastly Kwick Kuntz for fleecing the shit out of the situation - Spinning back hand to the glans for the £190 bill and the constant interruption of homes under the hammer on their waiting room TV with smiling faux Kwick Kunt employees banging on about their ‘incredible offers’ and outstanding business practices.

Still, at least it didn’t let go at max speed on a crowded wet motorway. Count our blessings eh :wink: ?

VB

1 Like

What about its hat ? You couldn’t hope to keep the hat on if you thought about getting out of first in the Astra… :slight_smile:

While the cockpunches are flying… hotel beds.

More precisely the way they are made up. I have nearly dislocated a hip trying to get a bit of space for my feet under the sheet. Tight doesn’t even begin.

The maid must take a good run up with kung-fu hands at the ready to tuck them in this fucking tight.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good night after all.

1 Like

Negotiations went through the night. I have got it down to one reindeer, and a cheaper one at that. More work to do…

2 Likes

here

http://www.tesco.com/direct/28cm-colour-changing-led-christmas-deer/385-8808.prd?skuId=385-8808&pageLevel=sku&sc_cmp=ppc_sh--sh--bg-_-385-8808&gclid=Cj0KEQiAguXBBRCE_pbQ5reuq8MBEiQANji2Le-vNcjbvCPRunsjiWjJ0PHi8s7Otr-GdqOv0LcTCPoaAmM98P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others

2nd thought don’t waste your money on plastic tat, get them some real reindeer

http://www.keziefoods.co.uk/Catalogue/Lean-Meats/Exotic-Meats/Reindeer-Meat/2-Reindeer-Fillet-Steaks-MREFLFP51

1 Like

Cockpunch to the BNP who appear to be on a recruiting drive on the old social media. Twats…

That’s quite a website, everything from zebra to edible worms…

And alpaca. I wonder where they get that from :grinning:

What an utter cunt…

1 Like

Horrific. It goes against my peaceful nature, but for this despicable cunt I’ll make an exception, I hope someone teaches him a painful lesson during his too brief prison sojourn.

1 Like