Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

He is obviously just setting the ground work to clear up the current political malaise and will shortly announce that Carillion have been given and PFI deal worth 350M per day to build the bridge :+1:

2 Likes

I like bridges, build the bridge, make the French pay.

4 Likes

“A source close to the foreign secretary said he also thought it was “crazy” the two countries were only connected by one railway line when they were merely 20 miles apart.”

Apparently Boris doesn’t consider ferries or aircraft as forms of transport connection either. :roll_eyes:

You must have declined to buy lucky white heather from the courier’s mother at some point…

1 Like

indeed

Do we need a dedicated courier cockpunch thread?

UKMail - sent a one-hour time slot, which is nice. But didn’t send the “you’re next” SMS, and just left the parcel in our porch (it’s an open porch on a busy road) with a note through the letterbox. Without knocking or ringing the bell. Twats.

1 Like

My fucking workplace, the useless spunk dribbling cock wombles. Now the cunty consultants have “changed” us some of the twats actually fell for it. The latest wheeze from the Change Advocacy Network (don’t even get me started) is the provision of 6 postcards, each reflecting one of our behaviours. These can be sent to colleagues to congratulate them if they …well you get the rest.

Posters stating

“How do you want to start the new year? Living the behaviours”

Fucking speechless at this utter waste of money and the number of cunts who actually go along with it.

Fuck arses the lot of them!

Am waiting for my first cuntish behaviour card. I don’t think the e mail to HR asking if I got a mug should I collect all six cards went down too well, humourless cunts!

14 Likes

Oh my god, is this a real story?!!??!?!

Do you work at W1A ?

2 Likes

Just what the fuck!

Until I read this, I thought Catbert was a fictional character . . . .

2 Likes

And you know there is going to be one crawling wannabe that takes it all extremely seriously…

1 Like

On the positive side, these fucktards have now self-identified as morons so now you know who can’t be trusted.

1 Like

Welcome to my fucking world :roll_eyes:

Rule 1, never communicate in any way with HR, ignore the fuckers, as sure as eggs are eggs, they will fuck you over with any information you may supply.

Rule 2. never object publically to anything coming out as ‘policy’ from a directors latest fad. He/she will get the sack sooner or later so fuck 'em. When they are gone, it will be ignored anyway.

2 Likes

didn’t accuse you of being unsupportive, did they? We had the cards are the new values were released - I don’t understand how the senior management buy into this stuff.

The bridge is yet another diversionary tactic our imbecilic press have fallen for.

1 Like

ft

1 Like

fxt for office accuracy

1 Like

Buy some of these

Spread liberally around office.

4 Likes

They do postcards too :wink:

VB

1 Like