Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

fixt :+1:

6 Likes

ā€˜Trophyā€™ hunting cunts. I canā€™t think of a suitable punishment thatā€™s hurtful enough for them, except maybe putting them in a fenced field, unarmed, with a wild Rhino

Well, since retiring from cricket, KP is on a mission to try and help save the Rhino

https://twitter.com/KP24 Good man :+1:

4 Likes

ā€˜verbally reminded themā€™

As opposed to ā€˜I pushed them into the pond - reminded themā€™?

1 Like

Iā€™ll try your method next time.

laminate flooring, what a fucking pile of shite that stuff is. Now cleared three room out of this shite, wtf were people thinking back in the 1990s!

1 Like

Couldnā€™t have been such a bad idea if itā€™s lasted nearly 30 years.

2 Likes

nah, the idea was always shite, the marketing was good. This also explains the 911 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was always a shit idea. God knows how many hen pecked poor bastards were posting on hifi forums about the sound quality in their rooms.
I always used to reply that they should rip up that flooring and fit a carpet to which they would tell me that they were not allowed.
I used to suggest at least a decent sized rug, but for the sake of domestic harmony (or maybe it was just pure fear) they went off trying all sorts of cables and other foo (and convinced themselves that it made a difference) because they couldnā€™t see the elephant in the room.

2 Likes

I sold Room Elephants for a while - acoustically brilliant, but there were one or two issues, mainly with poachersā€¦ :cry:

Tea LattƩs. NO.

5 Likes

Green tea lattes are delicious. Iā€™m not a coffee drinker. I did try a black tea latte which I found meh.

Of course, some are better than others. Independents beat chains .

{gags}

4 Likes

Milky tea? Get ta fuck!

1 Like

You need to get some help, and soon.

1 Like

Todayā€™s no shit sherlock award goes to:

ā€¦or fucknugget. Not sure that I care though

1 Like

Tea is more refreshing without milk. But milk makes it very comforting. I drink it both ways. However, a normal cuppa never has too much milk.

matcha latte

1 Like

Bubble tea is fucking rancid.

1 Like

ITT: itā€™s 2007 again.

Bubble tea? Even truckstops donā€™t serve that shit any moreā€¦

1 Like