Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Snigger…

This ruddy boiler is getting cockpunched as we speak.

Never ever have any real issues with Worcester but this one has been a pig from day one. Anyhoo water pissing from return manifold, which necessetates removal of hydraulic block. This job is known as a fuck on. Everything has to be removed and swapped to new manifold. When it is out only a fool would not replace the blow off valve and given the age hoy a new plate heat ex in.

Still, it’s in a cafe so plenty of scones and coffee.

It’s behind all this shit…

I can see you…

“There’s your problem, right there”.

Ffs.

Ps I’ll have one for trying to spell nessesatetes… 3rd attempt and still doesn’t look right.

1 Like

Reminds me of a hedgehog I once ran over.

VB

The jocks could get a tune out of it…just needs a tartan bag and some hot air.

No they couldn’t - neither a tune or anything anyone would actually enjoy listening to😆

2 Likes

Pah,

5 Likes

That is one complicated shithouse.

No, FFS, it’s an EMERGENCY !! I said turn the RED valvel !!

VB

1 Like

The CPS are a bunch of fucking cunts, so the IRA, PIRA, UVF and UDF etc are given an amnesty under the good friday agreement but two soldiers are charged for murder over an incident 44 years ago.

Once again utter utter cunts

7 Likes

Agreed Chris, it’s frankly obscene.

The cynic in me might suggest that this is a gesture towards the Republican nutters to mitigate against hard-border Brexit related angst. If so, it ain’t going to go down well with the Loyalists and their own brand of loonies.

Still, at least the Bridge Street bombers who killed a couple of kids are also being prosecu…no they aren’t and they haven’t been identified.

1 Like

Under the GFA unprosecuted crimes were not subject to amnesty.

I agree that this is iniquitous. You have to wonder why our government signed up to such a lop-sided agreement.

1 Like

Why is it lop sided?

Because it is two faced cuntiness

These are the blunt facts; and, as the Prime Minister said, no one’s interests are served by defending the indefensible. Equally, no one’s interests would be served by prosecuting soldiers so long after the event. There were, after all, other participants – notably Martin McGuinness, now Northern Ireland’s deputy first minister, whose activities on that day, and subsequently, might warrant investigation. However, after the 1998 Good Friday Agreement and the release of paramilitary prisoners, it was accepted, for good or ill, that much would remain unsolved.

Following the amnesty how many soldiers, jailed for murder in N Ireland, were released from jail?

I know lots of paramilitaries were, but i don’t know how many soldiers were. I assume all of them, in equal measure so to speak.

Hopefully a long overdue cockpunch is going to catch up with this joker -

Don’t worry. Team Sky conducted an internal investigation and found nothing wrong :grinning:

Amazing just how many top athletes seem to have developed asthma…

It’s the requirement to have the treatment injected intra-muscular that intrigues me…especially given it’s anti-inflammatory properties…