Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Don’t be so harsh, they’ve made some great progress as it’s actually floating now :slight_smile:

they’d have been better off ordering from us…But they would have had to wait 40 years and cope with billions in cost overruns

Hmmm… don’t be too quick to judge it is easily done.

Why only a few years ago on this very thread… I nominated myself for buying a van then getting it home it wouldn’t fit up my drive. :slight_smile:

I have sympathy with those boat builders.

3 Likes

They are supposed to sink aren’t they? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have one seeing as how we are all here.

I really like Rick Astleys new song.

giphy%20(8)

2 Likes

:grinning:

ATOC - July 18, 2018

1 Like

He too, looks good for his age. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed,i was somewhat shocked to hear he is 84

And come back up, the coming back up bit is very important.

2 Likes

Meh, details…

FFS

My council has not only reinstated the ‘dispensation’ status of my residents’ parking permit, increasing the cost from £40 to £300, but is now saying that I can only park in a zone almost half a mile away. Even though the one next door has never been full in the ten years I’ve been living here. And they’re taking away the day vouchers so I’ll have to fire the cleaner and get a closer one who doesn’t drive.

Bah

That’s quite a staggering level of stupidity

fxt

1 Like

Julian Smith (Chief Whip) & Brandon Lewis (Chairman) can both have one.

Are there no depths these people won’t stoop to, no barrels they won’t scrape to drag their festering, rotten party a little further along the road to oblivion?

4 Likes

Brandon Lewis is looking more gammon by the day. Being a world class cunt 24/7 is clearly taking a toll.

The bile you lot post is ridiculous.

Are you seriously defending the behaviour of Julian Smith and Brandon Lewis and/or offended by people thinking that both are a disgrace?