Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

About bloody time.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s even a ready made golf thread, should keep him out of trouble.

2 Likes

What did you do ?

You should send this into someone at the BBC, you could imagine a whole set of comedy sketches. ā€œCPR manā€ could be asked all sorts of things while giving CPR: surveys, charity donations, loose change, train status, all sorts. Mitchell and Webb, I can see it already. :joy:

2 Likes

In the circumstances, that is quite an apt and literal description.

Absolutely not Terry.

Henry Heimlich is very famous, but apparently, heā€™s only ever had one opportunity to save a person by the manoeuvre he discovered.

Youā€™ll never be famous (except perhaps on here :smiley:) but by helping to save peopleā€™s lives, youā€™ll never be forgotten by them and their families.

Good on you mate. :+1:

3 Likes

If only youā€™d saved someone famous, Terry.

Or better still rang someone up and told that person to save them.

1 Like

I struggle with delegation :pensive:

Just my luck it would Katie Holmes :weary:

Do you mean Katie Hopkins? Iā€™d let the bitch croak.

The question that springs to my mind at least is: could you use one of them as a weapon to punch the other one in the cock?

Or am I overthinking it? Just pick a random one and punch them in the cock very shortly before punching the other one in the cock.

looks to me like they are playing paper, scissors, rock for the award of playground bully of the year

Cockpunch to those meanies bullying @browellm on PFM about being a bully on the 'Wam. It would be comedy gold if it wasnā€™t so pathetic.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think whining incessantly at him counts as bullying but weā€™ll let @browellm decide whether heā€™s upset or not at his treatment!

1 Like

Lol, Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be gutted :laughing:

I meant that their attempt to bully him was pathetic. Iā€™m sure @browellm will be along to tell us all about it as soon as he has repaired his couldnā€™t-give-a-fuck-o-meter which will have most definitely shorted out at this bullying tripe (yet again).

He gave me a giggle with this retort.

4 Likes

That browellm does come across as a right cunt, I hope he doesnā€™t join here.

11 Likes

Yes. Fucking autocorrect.

Fixt :thumbsup:

1 Like