Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Oi! Less of the wannabee please :rage:

CP to these two Scottish footballers found guilty of rape today following a civil prosecution. One of them, most inappropriately, is named Goodwillie.

Follow up cockpunch to the Procurator FIscal for not bringing criminal charges.

Thatā€™s the difference between balance of probabilities and beyond reasonable doubt, not forgetting to add a jury into the mix in a criminal trial.

I know that youā€™re correct in every respect. Nonetheless the PF seems prone to lapses in judgement and the civil judge in this case did find the pursuer to be ā€œcogent, persuasive and compelling.ā€

Yep, looks like same fella. Permanently butt-hurt with the world.

Robert Young needs kicking up and down the street until he is dead. Then he should be cryogenically frozen until such time as he can be revived, then kicked up and down the street again, etc.

6 Likes

Charlatans and the stupid, a classic combination.

Or the merely desperate.

1 Like

I hope these fuckers get what they really deserve once insideā€¦

Cunts donā€™t deserve to liveā€¦

:+1:

Oh I donā€™t know a long life of being force fed turbolax and gruel everyday would be a good punishment after what they did to that kid.

encouraged the girl to eat sedatives because they felt she was an inconvenience to their relationship.

CP to the range rover driver, who this morning decided it was above his station to wait in a queue of traffic, so he mounted the kerb and drove along the pavementā€¦

1 Like

Did you get his number?

Yet another cockpunch to the guy who stole Ā£28k from our school PTA, but heā€™s been sentenced to 9 months today. Take him down, for a massive punch to the cock.

5 Likes

He did it because he macanā€¦

6 Likes

me? no, couldnā€™t see for all the parked cars which effectively turned a two way road into a one-way road, so he was in the queue giving way to us, he decided that driving on the pavement was the answer to his traffic woesā€¦

But you donā€™t know how important he thinks he is.

1 Like

fuck that he was on the school run as the RR was full of ankle biters. We wouldnā€™t have been on that road at all if the cops hadnā€™t diverted us - as some idiot had decided to walk out in front bus on a main road no where near the zebraā€¦

Should have followed him in the porker, or couldnā€™t it make the kerb?