Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Snooker cunts shouting come on ronnie! every time o’sullivan gets half a fucking chance to pot something can have 5ft of pointy cue to the middle pocket.

5 Likes

Yet another pair of cunts fully deserving special treatment when inside…

:+1:

Didn’t they play third on the bill to Chas and Dave and Ian Dury and the Blockheads at the Hackney Empire in 79?

Thought it the baron knights and gong in 76?

After the split didn’t three of them reform (late 90’s) and tour as Struck On Nose just so they didn’t have to buy any new vinyl letters for the van ?

VB

1 Like

A cockpunch to Queen Theresa from the Supreme Court. Those expert elitist bastards. :grinning:

7 Likes

Given Corbyn’s statement that Labour will be whipped to support an Article 50 vote, the cockpunch is largely ceremonial I fear.

2/3 of Labour mps represent constituencies that voted leave. It puts them in a very difficult position.

There was also the Labour motion that said article fifty must be triggered by March at the latest. The supreme court was just a pyrrhic victory.

Wrong. This case wasn’t about thwarting Brexit. It was about ensuring that Queen Theresa & her government didn’t ride roughshod over a long established process. Which they now can’t.

This is true.

It also looks as though Labour’s statement wasn’t as bad as I first thought:

Where does this leave the Scots and NI? Can they scupper anything?

Yes I get that, supremecy of parliament over royal prerogative. However the Labour motion demanded article fifty be triggered in march at the latest. Not that there be a debate, but that it was triggered. That motion and the very short debate around it was de facto parliament approval for article fifty being triggered. I can only imagine labour did it, I think it was Starmer, to reduce their potential exposure to UKIP.

The original motion called for a plan to be published prior to a debate leading to triggering article fifty. The government amended this to invoke article fifty by march. It might be non binding but the die is certainly set and labour will not oppose triggering article fifty.

I notice they did reject the claims from Scotland and Wales though.

My penis, ironically enough, can have one.

Just awoken, wandered to toilet and for no apparent reason my piss is at 90 degrees to where it should be going. In shock, I turn to get it in the pan at which point it comes out straight and I’m pissing against the wall before getting back in the bowl.

Didn’t expect that.

1 Like

Toilet?

Where’s the bucket?

1 Like

JEM - Jap eye malfunction.

It happens.

Call yerself a plumber? Sort it out.

8 Likes

Yep, fit an elbow to redirect it - careful where you get the flux though…