Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

And the chief constable cozied up with the police commissioner making sure they apologized whilst keeping their jobs. I don’t think either of them would survive an hour in Barrow !

1 Like

2 Likes

What. A. Cunt.

David Haye,so glad he lost that.

Saying that,fair play to him for hanging in the last 5 rounds.

Did you manage to watch it? I listened on R5. Sounded like he’d broken his ankle in Rd 6 having been ahead at that point.

Yes,was very good.

They think it was his achilles that went,and was dragging his leg around for the last few rounds.

Orange can have one for this…

After many years of service, Orange Email will close on 31 May 2017. This means that from this date onwards, you will not be able to access your account or view your old emails and contacts. We’re letting you know now, so that you can sign up to a new account and back up any information that you want to save.

TBF we have already decided to change ISPs due to Orange not providing Hi-Speed t’interwebs in our area. It just means we can’t take our email with us and I have to fuck about changing EVERYTHING !!!

Orange email - is that what Trump uses?

4 Likes

It would explain a few things :unamused:

Just buy a cheap domain name, and some cheap hosting, and your email address is not sorted, no matter who your ISP is.

Pharmacy2U, who accept orders from the NHS without actually having the stock and then don’t know when they will have the stock. Useful when you are about to go on holiday outside the UK.

Bunch of w…kers.

Oh dear, ran out of little blue pills? :couple_with_heart:

2 Likes

Book an appointment with Nurse Truncheon & get one of these fitted.

A cockpunch to everything and everyone in the known universe and beyond. Today can wank my shite. :weary:

7 Likes

And another cockpunch to all those that have nothing better to do than cockpunch the world

What units are those measurements in?

Er no. Actually fairly important to me surviving pills, apparently they don’t supply them even after taking the order and having it for a week.

Damn. Brave to use an online pharmacy though. Guess you’ve used them before okay.

Not any more, fucked them off.

1 Like