Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Her tits are lovely and warm though.

4 Likes

Inapropriately funny. :slight_smile:

Inappropriately

1 Like

Inappropriately pedantic

1 Like

Get her to have her blood flow in her legs checked out, she may have low pressure in her legs.

It’s complementary to the low pressure in his leg.:cry:

You should check mumsnet for the thread entitled ‘My DH shits in a bucket’. Or one about ‘My DH spends half of his life discussing utter shite with other wierdos on tinternet’, or even ‘my DH has installed a death trap in the lounge he calls Vanessa’.

Basically you should worship the ground she walks upon just for putting up with you. Handsome though you are, you are a massive cunt. Never forget that.

6 Likes

Apart from the handsome bit obviously, which was a tad harsh.

1 Like

Fuck, I spelt weirdos wrong. All fail.

2 Likes

Some people have low pressure in the brain. Those that line Krell, for example. :smile:

Being shit at spelling stuff seems to be catching.

This grammar and spelling stuff can be very important. Have a look at this:

I love that case, because nobody is concerned about the rights and wrongs of the guys not being paid for working overtime, it’s all about the comma!

Exactly! But for poor grammar those chaps might have been shafted (and might still be after the appeal).

I don’t like the Oxford comma. Marketing could have been listed last without one and things would have been clear, in my opinion.

What the fuck is that all about anyway, not being paid for overtime?

'Murica, where holidays are for wimps.

1 Like

It’s even more important than that. I think Lynne Truss makes the point that an ambiguity about a biblical comma in one of the statements Christ made while on the cross (as if punctuation would have been at the top of his thoughts) means there’s a dispute about the existence of purgatory. If it means that some of those bound for heaven might, or might not, have to go through the fires then I think we need to get it sorted !

VB

1 Like

You shouldn’t worry too much about getting in to heaven.

Thanks for your confidence Mark, but I haven’t always been the paragon of virtue that you see now. When I was young and foolish I used to weigh headshells down with 2p pieces :disappointed: …

VB

vacations!