Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Yeah, but he’s in St Albans :wink:

2 Likes

The doors will be cheap. It’ll be budgeting for the parliament hinges and ensuing faffing about that drives up the price.

1 Like

Depends on what you want out of a door of course. I know my Dad has made some fairly expensive doors, but then he does bespoke pieces on commission, normally for people who cannot find what they want from a more regular supplier.

My boss lives there and he’s an absolute cunt.

1 Like

Yeah it was a typo :blush:

1531 when he typed 15131

2 Likes

Muffin addict id say

5 Likes

I like the fact that you almost believed it to be a plausible figure. Says a lot about the times we live in.

St Albans though, most of the homeowners would just accept it and cough up. Had he come down the road to Hatfield, the builder would have been chased by an angry mob wielding weapons and dogs

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a real figure Guy. A mate of mine was recently quoted £850 to hang a pair of internal doors (labour only), when he questioned it, the wood butcher said he would supply the hinges within that price. :rolling_eyes:

By the tail?

3 Likes

Is there another way?

My laptop

My daughter’s laptop. She and her mate have just broken the screen. Bollocks!!

:rage:

Just got home from work and it’s just showing no bootable device

Don’t mention bootable as I might get into trouble. This is the second screen…

I finally bothered to fix the screen on my Hudl 2 a few weeks ago. Now the fucker has died, won’t turn on or do anything.

PWC, just because they are a bunch of cunts. I’ve yet to sit through the three days of bollocks heading my way but I’ve decided to treat them as cunts even before they start.

3 Likes

I’ve worked with these and the other ‘big four’ cunts. What they have in basic intellectual horsepower they lack in integrity, practicality, and possessing a soul :grinning:.

Ordinarily if I smiled at a newspaper article associated with Katie Hopkins I would nominate myself for a cp. Today I don’t have to :slight_smile:. The trout faced old reptile has made me smile widely out of a sheer sense of vindictive glee :smiley:->:smiling_imp:.

Death-by-cockpunch for any tosser/Katie supporter who pays the fine for her though.

3 Likes

This isn’t so much working with as having 600 of the little bastards crawling over us. I have 3 days of their shite thinly disguised as training for functional development officers. I mean, even the title, bollocks and shit. I already know 1 day of it will be personality testing and 2 days of fuck knows what. No doubt it could all be condensed into half a side of A4 and understood by an idiot in five minutes, cunts!

I may amuse myself and film the little spunkbeagle for slaughterhouse entertainment.

1 Like