Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

And another for Royal Mail who posted my Speaker cables to another address two days ago but the people there were out. When I went to collect them today at the Depot they were not there but when telephoned later said they were out for delivery today. Still no cables so it will be back to the Depot tomorrow. That is the third piece of HiFi gone missing from there, the other stuff was Tubes from the States and an Eric Clapton LP. Something fishy?

Is the postman a spurs supporter?

3 Likes

Clearly not a music fan if he nicked the Clapton LP. Lucky escape for @chelseadave there.

:expressionless:

3 Likes

He is an idiot so probably :hugs:
It could be an inside job.

aluminium warehouse which has given me the wrong sort of square section aluminium tubeā€¦

meā€¦ raw chilli, fingers and bollocks (mine)

Because not talking to the Russians will really help.

(actually given what an offensive cunt BJ is, it actually might)

2 Likes

The EDL, had they a single cock between the lot of them, could have a massive toe-ending to the nads on a daily basis as far as I am concerned. However, this was far more appropriate:

How to treat the EDL: encapsulated in that lookā€¦

8 Likes

Iā€™m sensing some short man syndromeā€¦

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a man in that picture?

1 Like

Me - for nearly crashing into the back of another car whilst ogling the first evidence of Tit Monday.

2 Likes

Next time wear a shirt before driving :grinning:

2 Likes

I have no choice but to wear a shirt, with my saggy moobs I wouldnā€™t be able to use any of the pedals.

1 Like

Quibble-free 100% refund. Bravo Lufthansa :thumbsup:

After seeing the tv coverage and reading the newspaper reports, thereā€™s only one way Iā€™m going to fly united.

Extraordinary rendition?

Off a plane, on a plane, the Americans have all the answers.

The airline acted within the law and apparently canā€™t see what all the fuss is about. Iā€™m smelling a CEO who hasnā€™t realised heā€™s lost his job yet.

1 Like

He has presided over 2 massive public relations gaffes in 10 days and seen a cool 1.2 Billion USD wiped off the value of his companyā€™s stock. Bonus time if he were a Banker.

2 Likes

He was recently awarded ā€˜communicator of the yearā€™.

Was Trump runner up.

They are now saying that the passenger concerned is 69 years old.