Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Cat flap?

More likely a glory hole.

Nahā€¦ concealed wall hung pan on other side pissing water when flushed. Had to cut block out to see if access possible from garage.

It isnā€™t. Pan off and then grind the tile so as pan will cover it when refitted. Hopefully enough access to get in and up.

Cockpunch to crap quality wall hung pans.

And another to any fucker that tells me ā€˜google is my friendā€™ or indeed anything is my friend.

Away to fuck with your lazy language.

[quote=ā€œA_Touch_of_Cloth, post:1765, topic:85, full:trueā€]
Had to cut block out to see if access possible from garage.[/quote]

Couldnā€™t you have just measured it?

How did you fit through to fix it?

Measured what?

Presumably the position of the removed block in relation to the offending pan? Or am I misunderstanding your predicament?

Youā€™re along the right linesā€¦ however it is impossible to measure with any confidence as the adjacent walls are not square and have been built out to make a relatively square cloakroom ( I bet Terry has several of these rooms).

Without knowing by how much and not wanting to grind a tile unless it is absobloody the last resort, I made an exec decision to ā€˜knock fuckā€™ out of the garage wall to see whats what. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m boring myself now.

1 Like

The tape measure is your friend

[URL=http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/gtpe/media/tumblr_mqiamnJzh01sp9fcho1_500-yep-grin_zps8lllxd7b.gif.html][/URL]

2 Likes

Does that phrase not irritate you?

I canā€™t even type it let alone say it out loud.

Indeed, I just thought it would irritate you more

:wink:

A classic documentary.

You got that right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed! :wink:

I used to be partial to a bit of Willy (Rushton), but not since he became stiff. :skull:

Plumber AND actorrrr, how the hell didnā€™t you get a part in that?

I canā€™t believe there wasnā€™t a ā€œCarry on Plumberā€, this was the closestā€¦

1 Like