Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

The main reason is that they used get shot by gamekeepers when pheasant hunting was popular - As Magpies eat birds eggs.

:+1:

We are living in the 21st Century and yet this shit is still going on. Why?

Portsmouth is a shit hole full of webbed fingered freaks (even though these arseholes are from London)

2 Likes

Visited Portsmouth in the 70s with the Palace. It wasn’t a pleasant experience then, and I guess nothing much has changed in 40 odd years

Not much, I remember the 6.57 crew in the 80’s and there’s still a lot of them around now as EDL, NF or BNP scumbags.

Horrific.

They were a nasty bunch

Fledgling update. The morning after there was no sign of the chick or mother & we guess it must have got under the fence & into next door’s garden. We didn’t see or hear it again.

However I just found a dead and severely pecked one in the front garden almost exactly where I picked the first one up. I don’t know if it is the same one. My guess is that it probably was. Ah well.

1 Like

Life

9 Likes

Newcastle “United”.

1 Like

The knob-head who describes this as having “a Bauhaus type of styling”

That would be Bauhaus just after the synchronised explosions in the paint and plastics factories?

1 Like

The similarities are astounding,

2 Likes

Now that is Bauhaus style…

Except maybe for the ducks, which are probably more Corrie tbh

The ebay seller who described a Sylvania 1952 6sn7 bad boy as 100% and then I put it in to find the fucker is completely worn out.

But are there any bits missing? That’s what 100% means, surely? :wink:

He was correct -it was 100% only 100% fucked not 100% working

I take it you are referring to the ÂŁ250 spent by the manufacturer.