2020 Formula One

Odd choice. Means having an adapted car (or the bits to do so) always on hand, and with his woeful performance, just WHY really?

I agree. The fairytale return was truly heartbreakingly poor. He is quite talented at technical feedback, so maybe that is where his strength now lie.

1 Like

Makes more sense.

Maybe he can bring lots of experience of starting at the back of the grid?

1 Like

From the pages of “Cos these things are important” comes a new logo…

1 Like

Yeesh…

1 Like

Suspect he brings money. Was in Poland last year and his face was on billboards everywhere, Alfa were also advertising on motorways

2 Likes

2 Likes

Vietnam is apparently a street based circuit.

Should be interesting seeing Hamilton and Verstappen going into the first corner side by side with 30 motorbikes.

4 Likes

And 100’s of pedestrains trying to cross the road at the same time.

No German GP just looks Rong :frowning:

1 Like

With no quarter given.
Well, they’ve been on about making it more entertaining.

1 Like

How much longer before the British GP gets crowded out…

1 Like

The power brokers have been vocal about retaining “classic” circuits but on the proviso that there are more races.
I am aware that the German GP has had a chequered history lately due to finances, but I just wonder if this is a salvo to drive the need for more races home to the teams :thinking:

1 Like

What no scaremongering Silverstone stories in the media yet?
There are normally a few every year

2 Likes

It’ll come.

F1 has disappeared up its own arse sucking the cock of mammon, I really can’t be bothered. It’s a shame.

2 Likes

The seasons are getting tougher and tougher with more and more races being added.

In the old days we had 16 races, but with no parc ferme limits to working on the car, resulted in some very long nights. Then in between each race we generally went testing.

Now we have a longer season, but at least the amount of time to work on the car is limited from Friday onwards and will become even more limited in 2021.

1 Like

Just in case anyone reading the thread is not aware (there may be someone!), clearly I cannot comment on almost all subjects that are directly related to Sauber.

8 Likes