AA football predictor

Round 19 again disrupted by Covid outbreaks and match postponements

Chapeau goes to @chelseadave with 7.5 points, and wooden spoon to @malbec with 2 points

big change at the top as @htm_1968 ascends the summit, otherwise it’s as you were

1 Like

That lead won’t last long because I forgot to make picks for this round so get nothing for the Arse-City and Spuds-Watford games.

Round 20, and the last matches of 2021, yet more postponed games, but that didn’t stop @murrayjohnson running away with it with 9 points, but the wooden spoon goes to @Pan with 2 points.

No changes in the overall leader board as we head into the first matches of 2022.

oops, and @chelseadave hasn’t picked for Round 21 either

Ffs!

:roll_eyes:

I’ve missed the first 2 games. Back on track now.

1 Like

I must lead on the wooden spoons.
Do I get an actual wooden spoon at the end of the season?
Just asking for a friend like

What about a spatula?

That’ll do :+1:

Three games have now been added to Round 21 which will be played on 11th & 12th January (Covid permitting)
You may want to check you have a prediction in for them :soccer:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check (as if it will make any difference :roll_eyes:)

Results of Round 21 and @stu is back in the game with a winning score of 13, meanwhile @murrayjohnson picks up the wooden spoon with 4.5

Not much movement on the overall table, but still only a point between @stu and @htm_1968

Round 22 begins this evening Brighton hosting Crystal Palace
there are a bumper 15 matches in this round, so it could be all change by the 20th

I think I have done well this week. Publish!

Indeed, you did :grinning: @chelseadave takes the chapeau this week with 11.5 points, whilst @sjs and @murrayjohnson share the wooden spoon with 5.5 points

The battle at the top continues, with @stu deposing @htm_1968 at the top, whilst @chelseadave and @murrayjohnson swap places.

Round 23 kicks off this evening with Watford hosting Norwich

Sorry Simon there seems to be a missing wooden spoon. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Do the bottom 3 still get relegated to mumsnet?

This isn’t Mumsnet? :exploding_head:

It is not even clever enough to be dumbsnet.

2 Likes

Bumsnet…